Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for US Bank Cash+!!!

tag
ssmith891
New Contributor

Approved for US Bank Cash+!!!

I just called the application status hotline this morning and they said I was approved!!! All they said is that I should receive my card within 10 days. Would they have said if I got downgraded to the Cash Rewards or did I for sure get the Cash+?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
bs6054
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for US Bank Cash+!!!

@ssmith891 wrote:

I just called the application status hotline this morning and they said I was approved!!! All they said is that I should receive my card within 10 days. Would they have said if I got downgraded to the Cash Rewards or did I for sure get the Cash+?

I think some  people have posted that they get the approved message and end up with another card.  So I asked to speak to a rep to find out what I was approved for.  Probably not possible on Thanksgiving but check tomorrow, especially if you don't want a different card.

Message 2 of 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Best bet would be to call and ask. But Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Epcot wrote:

Pretty much this.  Ask on the CL which they should be able to tell you: if it's 5k+ you got the Cash+ almost certainly, if it's under 5K, it's some other card.

Congrats on the approval regardless, even if it's the lower card I believe USBank can PC it later.

        
Message 4 of 7
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@Epcot wrote:

Pretty much this.  Ask on the CL which they should be able to tell you, if it's 5k+ you got the Cash+ almost certainly, if it's under 5K, it's some other card.

Why bother to infer/guess?   I just asked the rep which card I had been approved for, and she told me the type and the CL.

Message 5 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@bs6054 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@Epcot wrote:

Pretty much this.  Ask on the CL which they should be able to tell you, if it's 5k+ you got the Cash+ almost certainly, if it's under 5K, it's some other card.

Why bother to infer/guess?   I just asked the rep which card I had been approved for, and she told me the type and the CL.

Ah, because I had thought that information wasn't visable to the CSR at this point; my bad! 

Thank you for pointing that out.

        
Message 6 of 7
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.