Valued Contributor
Mustanglvr2006

Re: Approved for USBank Platinum Visa today!

ptr2593 wrote:

Shizume wrote:

If you don't mind, I'd also like to receive this PM. :smileyhappy:

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

cats63 wrote:

Mustanglvr2006  how did you get your scores to move up so quickly? That is great,let us know how you did it if you don't mind !

I'll send you a PM, you're not the first to ask, so I'll copy and paste and send you a PM, check your PM's in about 5 mins.

Me too please!

I think I got all the PM's sent, hope it helps:smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 583
Current Score: 3-03-12-EQ-802 TU-806 EX-798 (EQ Beacon 9: 804 Lender Pull 3-08-12) All FICO's
Goal Score: 800+ across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

ntozake1108

If you don't mind my asking, I'd also like to know how you got your scores up so quickly. I was informed about this site over the weekend and I just signed up today, so I'm a newbie.  My current TU=751 and EQ=738. I haven't figured out where my Experion score is yet. I'd like to get over 800, if possible. Thanks.

Starting Score: TU=751 EQ=738 EX=IDK
Current Score: TU=751 EQ=738 EX=?
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

New Visitor
yituoyanquan

Hello, would you mind PM me about how to increase score so quickly? My score is really low now. 

Thank you :-) 

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

ptr2593 wrote:

Shizume wrote:

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

cats63 wrote:

Mustanglvr2006  how did you get your scores to move up so quickly? That is great,let us know how you did it if you don't mind !

I'll send you a PM, you're not the first to ask, so I'll copy and paste and send you a PM, check your PM's in about 5 mins.

Me too please!

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

ptr2593 wrote:

Shizume wrote:

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

cats63 wrote:

Me too please!

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

ptr2593 wrote:

Shizume wrote:

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

cats63 wrote:

Me too please!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+