Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved!!!

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Approved!!!

@sa100 wrote:
Was bored today and decided to check the Chase pre approval site just for fun and saw I was pre approved for the freedom card. Couldn't believe it so I deleted my info and put it in two more times same pre approval (I just couldn't believe it.) Pulled the trigger with my chest pumping and BAM...Approved for $3500. Was so excited that I went for Discover It. Approved $1000. I figured I'm on a roll now so I might as well go for Amex. Apped for the Delta Gold (figured I'd try this one just to get my foot in the door didn't have the hart to go for bce ) and got approved $2000. Today has been a good day for me. Now I can finally cancel first premier, milestone and credit one.

Congratulations on your approvals! Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 22 of 35
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Sweet!!!! How old were your TL's before you applied?

Message 23 of 35
sa100
Established Member

Hope I'm answering your question.... My oldest is a auto loan opened in 2011. Oldest CC was opened in Oct. 2013.
Message 24 of 35
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! The crap cards to Freedom/AMEX/Discover is the best feeling in the world Smiley Happy

Enjoy your closing party!!

Message 25 of 35
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

LOL!!  Closing Party is the perfect term for it. I hope to celebrate one near Christmas.

Message 26 of 35
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

WTG on the approvals and major progress you've made!

You'll enjoy cancelling those builder cards and if you experience what I did... be prepared for some hard sell to keep them open. Just chuckle and move on!

OH and expect some nice pre-approvals from FP to still come your way.  I still get them and love to send back the prepaid envelope to them empty.  At least they can eat the postage cost.

Great cards sa100!

@sa100 wrote:
Was bored today and decided to check the Chasepre approval site just for fun and saw I waspre approved for the freedom card. Couldn't believe it so I deleted my info and put it in two more times samepre approval (I just couldn't believe it.) Pulled the trigger with my chest pumping andBAM...Approved for $3500. Was so excited that I went for Discover It. Approved $1000. I figured I'm on a roll now so I might as well go forAmex.Apped for the Delta Gold (figured I'd try this one just to get my foot in the door didn't have the hart to go forbce ) and got approved $2000. Today has been a good day for me. Now I can finally cancel first premier, milestone and credit one.

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 27 of 35
sa100
Established Member

ROTFL.... Right on BarryNTexas. Thanks. Just recieved a preapproval from Legacy (who are they) today ($95 AF) wish I would have saw your post before I ripped it up.
Message 28 of 35
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Congrats!!  Keep up the marathon pace to finish the race!

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 29 of 35
sa100
Established Member

Will do.. Zorasmiles... Thanks
Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.