Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBRZMC CLI

tag
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

BBRZMC CLI

As some of the regulars know, I'm in the Garden right now. Been here since March and not coming out for another 3 Month's. When I come out ill have 0-1 inq since I went in in March and 7 accounts in good standings NO Baddies. Almost Two years since I've been using Credit and uli will be 5-7%. And my Fico score should be between 675-716. So With that said some of my fellows credit comrades on myfico have said that I still won't get a Credit Limit increase from BB/CAP1... How is that possible if they are offering Credit Limit increases??

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Involus
Regular Contributor

Re: BBRZMC CLI

You could get CLIs when it was HSBCs cards - Capital One (who never gives CLIs) now owns them and just hasn't changed the website. Without a call to the EO it's basically a lost cause.

Message 2 of 15
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

I received a CLI from BBRZ Platinum since it moved to Cap One. Last CLI was Aug, 2012, via the website (SP). 

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 3 of 15
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

But it doesn't make since... If your profile is really good! Has ANYONE Had an experience where your uli was single digits.. high credit score... And no baddies and STILL Got denied?? I bet not cause I'm sure they had SOMETHING Wrong with there credit profile.

Message 4 of 15
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

@Emptypockets

REALLY??!! What did your Score/Profile look like?? I have the gold but can still get increases with it... Never tried tho since I got the Card a year ago.

Message 5 of 15
Hammer23
Frequent Contributor

@CotySinz wrote:

You could get CLIs when it was HSBCs cards - Capital One (who never gives CLIs) now owns them and just hasn't changed the website. Without a call to the EO it's basically a lost cause.

Untrue. You can get a CLI on the BBRZMC with a call to customer service. I have had 1 recently (while Cap1 has owned them) CLI. It was a soft pull on EFX. 

WF Home Projects Visa $8500 / Towpath CU Visa $7000 / Chase Freedom Visa $5500 / Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $5000 / Barclaycard Ring MC $5000 / GE Lowes $5000 / Citi Best Buy MC $4250 / Barclaycard Rewards Visa $4000 / BFG CU Visa $3500 / Citi Sears$3000 / WF Visa $2000 / GE Walmart $1900 / GE Care Credit $1900 / GE Amazon $1400 / Cap 1 Kohls $1000 / GE Old Navy $800 / Webbank Fingerhut $700
Message 6 of 15
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

@Hammer23

What did your score/profile look like? Wow this gives me hope for March!! LoL

Message 7 of 15
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

@GreatCreditFor2012 wrote:
@emptypockets

REALLY??!! What did your Score/Profile look like?? I have the gold but can still get increases with it... Never tried tho since I got the Card a year ago.

At the time of my last increase (it was actually June, not Aug - but card had moved to Cap One), my scores were approximately in the area of the scores in my signature - EQ was prob. 773, TU 758, EX 750, AAOA 4.8 yrs, No baddies, no BK. CL went from 8k to 9.5k, with a soft pull. if you sod a search, there is a longish thread around here with BBRZ CLI's, from the summer.  You can request a CLI every 6 months, so my next request will be around Christmans.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Message 8 of 15
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

@Emptypockets

Oh wow! My possible 716 don't look so good now... Now I'm worried! Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 15
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

I really think CLI's are more based on your overall profile, like whether you use the card, pay them on time, no baddies/late payments on report (I.e. current baddies, since you got card). You will probably be fine. I actually got the RZ Platinum with my BK still reporting (which dropped from reports in early June), but I still got CLI's even when it was still reporting. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.