Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA COMPASS APPROVED!!!!

tag
chiyex
Valued Member

BBVA COMPASS APPROVED!!!!

i got a letter in the mail yesterday from bbva compass. i called over the phone since the online stuff wasnt working. i called back a few mins ago to find out my status and i was told i was approved for 12k.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
moonman
Frequent Contributor

Re: BBVA COMPASS APPROVED!!!!

congrats!!!!!   I recieved a pre approval Wed for the BBVA Compass Clearpoints Visa, applied  online and recieved the approval email this morning. I will wait to find out the cl and it looks like they are a TU puller.

Message 2 of 20
chiyex
Valued Member

call 8008691496 to find out right now

Message 3 of 20
moonman
Frequent Contributor

Thnx for the number..... Wow they are generous with credit limits and they matched the limit on my Citi Plat Select card which has a 13k limit.

Message 4 of 20
chiyex
Valued Member

congrats man. citi declined me twice this month. i have another letter from state farm credit card. i dont know if it's worth applying for. i just got both boa 123 and chase saphire preferred 3 days ago. they both approved me for 5k but for the boa i had to call backdoor after i was declined.

Message 5 of 20
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@chiyex wrote:

i got a letter in the mail yesterday from bbva compass. i called over the phone since the online stuff wasnt working. i called back a few mins ago to find out my status and i was told i was approved for 12k.

Congrats on the approval !   What CR did they pull for you ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 6 of 20
chiyex
Valued Member

i havent been able to figure that out yet.

Message 7 of 20
moonman
Frequent Contributor

I got an alert from ccm and they pulled Transunion for me here in Texas.

Message 8 of 20
Smug
Established Contributor

Do you have a account there?
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 9 of 20
moonman
Frequent Contributor

I do not know about op but I do not have an account with them even though there's probably 3 or four branches near me.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.