Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCE /citi diamond preferred/ slate Approved

tag
SRAGS
Regular Contributor

BCE /citi diamond preferred/ slate Approved

I Was approved for bce for 15000 citi diamond preferred for 6000 Slate 500 LOL Scores when approved fico Experian 754 fico Equifax 735, fico Transunion 755 UTI 12 PERCENT. Tried to reconcile with chase.. .took another hp... but declined ....closed the account instantly. Never chase again... I already closed freedom 2 years back. Thanks to every one.. Good knowledge from these forums. No more cards for another 15 to 18 monnths. Thanks.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: BCE /citi diamond preferred/ slate Approved

@SRAGS wrote:
I Was approved for bce for 15000 citi diamond preferred for 6000 Slate 500 LOL Scores when approved fico Experian 754 fico Equifax 735, fico Transunion 755 UTI 12 PERCENT. Tried to reconcile with chase.. .took another hp... but declined ....closed the account instantly. Never chase again... I already closed freedom 2 years back. Thanks to every one.. Good knowledge from these forums. No more cards for another 15 to 18 monnths. Thanks.

You are on a role today Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 9
SRAGS
Regular Contributor

Thanks... myjourney.
Message 3 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@SRAGS wrote:
Thanks... myjourney.

You did very well today (nice)

See you in the _ _ _ _ _ _?lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 9
SRAGS
Regular Contributor

Thanks lexie.
Message 6 of 9
w20031424
Frequent Contributor

Chase Credit 101: Always Recon for more than once.

Fide Amex 15K | Barclays Reward 3.5K | Citi Forward Student 5K | Discover IT 12.8K | US Cash Reward 6K | GE Paypal 5.5K | Wal Discover 6K | CapOne 3.5K | Kohl's 0.3K
Message 7 of 9
JonStur
Established Contributor

Great!!!! Is that Slate $500 or did you mean $5000

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 8 of 9
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@SRAGS wrote:

Congrats on all your approvals!!! nice limits except for the slate. Wonder why such a low CL? did you have any history with Chase previously?

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.