Re: BEST APP SPREE EVER!!!!!

Good grief!!!  Congrats!!!!!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 11 of 21
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

You forgot to mention that you bought a Mega Millions ticket that won and you left it in the glove box and never checked it. Big congrats

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, I really do have 2 scratchers in my purse that I haven't checked yet. I am checking them as soon as I get off work! Smiley Very Happy I'll post the results.

Message 13 of 21
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's great, Congrats!
Did you apply for the walmart card online? When I go there it asks me to login or create a walmart.com account before applying. If you did do it online, did you get a pre-approval amount in the application page?

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 14 of 21
shols44
Frequent Contributor

Magnificent App-o-Rama!

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 754 EQ,TU 745,EX 750
Goal Score: 800

Message 15 of 21
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Awesome news yes blessed you are!

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

the credit gods were definitely in your favor Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 21
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Sam Discover doesnt like PINK....................LOL.....congrats....

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 18 of 21
TilltedBrim
Regular Contributor

Nice... Very impressive run.

After falling off the wagon while in the garden... And going 2 for 4 on a drapping spree I've finally received my coveted Discover More. And now I'll limp back to the garden.
Message 19 of 21
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Congrats.  I have been in the garden for 3 months now I have not apped since I got my Barclays Reward card. 

I have called for increases, none did a hard pull.  I got my Walmart card doubled from $500 and my Belks card from $200 to $800.  I find the Belks increases funny as I have never actually used the card.  Household said no not until 6 months from the last increase.  Marathon Visa said no that I have to wait until 6 months.  I did not ask on my Bealls or Marathon gas card, but I might ask on the gas card soon.  They are however good anyway at giving increases every few months. 

There are really only two cards that I want in the future anyway; Target and a good rewards card with a low interest rate.  I don't care from who, although I think I would like an Amex, Discover, PNC, or Chase card.  (PNC is who I bank with and I guess it would be handy to have overdraft just in case.)

I will however just sit in this garden for a while and keep asking Capone for a CLI, just for the humor of asking for it.  I doubt I will ever get it, it is Capital One and the limit has been $500 for two years.  Although I did file with the Better Business Bureau just to see what would happen.  Funny thing is that I got a call the same day from the 'Office of the President' to tell me they have received my complaint.  They did not review or even look at anything except my phone number before they called.  You could tell from all the noise in the background that the office of the president at Capone is simply just another call center.  Imagine that!  They have three 'offices of the president.'  How can you have 3 of the same offices and expect people to take you seriously?

Congrats on your spree.  You did better than I did on my last spree.  I do have a lot of inquiries though and your scores are higher than mine.  My FICO is 689 from Walmart.  Which is free and a good reason to have the card.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.