Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIGGEST APPROVALS OF MY LIFE !!!!!!

tag
lazer98383

Re: BIGGEST APPROVALS OF MY LIFE !!!!!!

Way to go!! 

USBankPlat.$8k/BOACashRewards$5k/AMEX$3.7k/CareCredit$3.5k/Cap.One$2k/Cap.One$1.25k/DiscoverIT$1k/
WalmartDiscover$1k/HomeDepot$750/Chevron$700/Emblem$681/BarclaysNFL$500/BOA$500
Current Score 720 .....Score Goal 800.....
Message 21 of 25
vayub4
Regular Contributor

200k annually for alimony!!! I am DEAD!!! Jesus!!! I am not even sure I'd make that kind of money in my whole life time!!! 

Discover IT $25,500 Chase Freedom $14,500 CapOne QuickSilver $10,000 Walmart Mastercard $10,000 PayPal Xtras Mastercard $10,000 JCP $7,500 BOA Cash Rewards $6,900 OldNavy Visa $5,000 BarclayCard $3,700 Macys $3,500 HH Gregg $3,500 BestBuy $2,000 Last APP June/2016(useless rental apartment)Inquiries: Trans/7 Exp/16 Eqi/27
(1 Car Loan @2.74%)
Message 22 of 25
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

Re: BIGGEST APPROVALS OF MY LIFE BARCLAY, CHASE, AND AMEX!!!!!!

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@kootrntrudr wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Wow.....just like that you've gained like $100k in credit line?  WTG Congrats on your approvals!  Now you can spend w/ confidence in Italy, enjoy your new cards.

Few things to consider:

Call Chase & Barclays and have them expedite the card(s) for you, Chase will ship it 2Day UPS  & Barclays 2Day FedEx....Tell them that you'll be traveling to Italy and trying to get the cards in time.  If Barclays wants to charge your for 2Day shipping, then hang up & try it again w/ a different rep. 

Also, let your lenders know that you'll be overseas so that they'll know in advance to prevent any possible decline issues in Italy.

Congrats again on your new credit lines...sooo jealous!

BTW, what's your profile look like?  AAoA/ All scores/ HH income, etc? 

Best wishes.

I worked with an attorney a few years back he moved every single item of the credit report except the bk from 07 public record, scores are anywhere from 720-760. Household Income: I get 200k yearly in alimony that i put down but some of my other cards are joint with ex so maybe $350K

Smiley Surprised holy hell

We have four kids and the judge ordered my ex to pay the mortgage payment, supply me a car, and give 8-10,000- Monthly. He also hasnt paid our mortgage which is in foreclosure and he is only giving me about half the cash lately. Also I had to get my own car myself. 

Can I have an "amen"!!!

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 23 of 25
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@vayub4 wrote:

200k annually for alimony!!! I am DEAD!!! Jesus!!! I am not even sure I'd make that kind of money in my whole life time!!! 

well i support the children and he makes about 350k annually, he is also suppose to lease me a car every two years according to court order and pay the mortgage payments 10.3k payments which are in default.

Message 24 of 25
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

Im sorry to all posters if I was a bother by mentioning my trip. I m so sorry about mentioning the location!!!!

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.