Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CLi !!

tag
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA CLi !!

That's one heck of a limit!  Congratulations!!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 22
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@CS800 wrote:

Finally reached $50K with BOA on my Prvileges.

It has become my primary card and I PIF every month. I don't carry a balance so when I called and asked for a CLI (previous was $40K), it was approved. It was a SP as I don't have any HP on my EX or TU etc. I got this CLI last week.

Wow, very very nice CL, enjoy Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 22
Jlu
Established Contributor

BOA has been extremely generous as of late. I went from 2,500 to 8,000 like snapping sticks. Didn't have to recon. Just how much do you want and your wish is my command. Oh and here's a free Visa Signature upgrade while we're at it.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 14 of 22
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

you made me do it!

Message 15 of 22
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Finally reached $50K with BOA on my Prvileges.

It has become my primary card and I PIF every month. I don't carry a balance so when I called and asked for a CLI (previous was $40K), it was approved. It was a SP as I don't have any HP on my EX or TU etc. I got this CLI last week.

Congrats on your CLI Smiley Happy WTG

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 16 of 22
CS800
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

you made me do it!

LoL i take full blame .

So everytime I call for CLI, they always tell me its going to be a HP but after doing it 3 times, I never saw one HP. I can confirm on the SP on EX only.

Message 17 of 22
CS800
Super Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

WTG Congrats on your CLI!  $10k SP is a lovely thing....when will i ever

Don't worry, you will get there. I went from having no cards with them for the longest time to this card. It took me about 5 years to even get a card. Granted my credit needed much work and in the past 5 years I have worked hard and also let time fix my past mistakes Smiley Happy

Patience

Message 18 of 22
CS800
Super Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

question CS...do you have a banking relationship with BofA. I have recently reached Platinum status and really would like to bump one of my cards to 30K. I am thinking of closing one of them cuz dont want expose myself to any AA from them asking for another CLI.

I do use the Merrill Lynch services for investment. Other than that, I have a savings and checking with them.

Message 19 of 22
CS800
Super Contributor

@scottykhan wrote:

Congrats.. I also got increase from them couple of weeks ago from $50k to $65k, but it HP on TU. But I used the same pull to increase my Merrill+ card to increase it to 35K.

Great CL. The trick with me is i PIF the card. They see anywhere from $700 to $4000 and I pay it in full before the statement cuts

The only thing I don't like is my APR which is at 16.99 ick...

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.