Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOFA WOW

tag
Smug
Established Contributor

Re: BOFA WOW

I love BOA they gave me a 18K sig visa and told me i was pre approved for business card but never applied for it.
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 11 of 14
HiLine
Blogger

@Smug wrote:
I love BOA they gave me a 18K sig visa and told me i was pre approved for business card but never applied for it.

How Smug of you! Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 14
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

@mauwow0682 wrote:
Great job on the recon! I'm one of few that doesn't mind BofA, I've banked with them since I was 17 back in '99 and they have treated me well. They aren't my main bank account anymore but they continue to show me love so I can't bash them.

My bank of america cards are my favorite that I have, mainly because they are the only ccc that allows me to pay to the point of having credit balances, and allows me to preload the card for purchases that exceed my credit limit. I hate the other cards that only allow payments every 3 days like chase, or only certain amount of payments per cycle. That forces me to use my bank's billpay which can take 2-3 days.

Its not much of an issue for personal expenses, but when traveling and something comes up sometimes I get close to the credit limit and want to get it paid off asap.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 13 of 14
LittleCat
Contributor

Feels great yes!!

Mine started in 2007 as a secured $500 it unsecured 9 months later to 1k, and just recently I got a CLI from $7500 to10k.

Treat it well and it treats you well!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.