Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BR Visa limit DOUBLED to $14,000!!

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: BR Visa limit DOUBLED to $14,000!!

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I just can't get enough of GE and their huge clis!!! It's been like three to four months since I requested a cli on this account. I've been charging tiny amounts and pif!! Limit was $7,000... Called to get it to $14,000... And
SCORRRRE!

Got 'er approved!!!

Lol I owe $0 on that account currently!!!!!!

Good luck everyone :-)

This young buddie increase more than 50k credit limit ever since i joined this forum .......

Congratulation....

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 41 of 45
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Haha the thing is... I don't use all of that credit... Im extremely responsible with my credit use... At the end of the day, that's what its about: credit usage.
Also...
This forum is what taught me to reach for th stars on clis !! Haha and you can bet that I will try to get a $30,000 limit in the next year or so!!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 42 of 45
LesWH
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Haha the thing is... I don't use all of that credit... Im extremely responsible with my credit use... At the end of the day, that's what its about: credit usage.
Also...
This forum is what taught me to reach for th stars on clis !! Haha and you can bet that I will try to get a $30,000 limit in the next year or so!!

And I will be here cheering you on!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 43 of 45
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

I don't fault you at all for trying to reach the high limits, just remember if you request anything over 25k AMEX will require you to provide financial information.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 44 of 45
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Oh I know! Haha I've already planned to ask for something like $24,000 in five more months with Amex! Haha and I plan to pif the whole way! :-) I did get a 3xcli to $10.5k last month on my BCE!:-)

:-) good luck to all!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.