Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America LUV button success...totally amazed

tag
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank of America LUV button success...totally amazed

I just clicked on mine this morning and got approved for 2x my original CL (now it's 10k)...  I should've asked for more. lol 

Message 11 of 27
mrmbluth

Are you guys getting HP from the luv button?

Message 12 of 27
enharu
Super Contributor

Grats!

Racer-x thanks a lot for the info as well! I got an auto CLI from discover as well and was hesitant about whether I could qualify for another CLI next month if I asked for it. Looks like I will be asking for it next month then Smiley Happy
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 13 of 27
eddie84
Valued Contributor

@mrmbluth wrote:

Are you guys getting HP from the luv button?

I believe it was a SP since nothing shows up in my CR yet.

Message 14 of 27
HiLine
Blogger

@eddie84 wrote:

I just clicked on mine this morning and got approved for 2x my original CL (now it's 10k)...  I should've asked for more. lol 

Most people that got credit limit increases from Bank of America say that. Next time anyone applies for a credit limit increase from them I would suggest applying for 25k total Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 27
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

@eddie84 wrote:

Most people that got credit limit increases from Bank of America say that. Next time anyone applies for a credit limit increase from them I would suggest applying for 25k total Smiley LOL

I TRIED A QUART OF THE CLI REQUEST AND NO RESPONSE .. NADA been about A WEEK TOO

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 16 of 27
HiLine
Blogger

@mikey78 wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

@eddie84 wrote:

I TRIED A QUART OF THE CLI REQUEST AND NO RESPONSE .. NADA been about A WEEK TOO

You forgot to turn off Caps Lock Smiley Wink

I would give them a call at this point Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 27
eddie84
Valued Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

@eddie84 wrote:

My wife did that (asked for 25k total) but it gave her the "please wait for decision" message.  So when I asked for mine, I didn't wanna push my luck plus I only have this account for like a month. Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 27
HiLine
Blogger

@eddie84 wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

@eddie84 wrote:

My wife did that (asked for 25k total) but it gave her the "please wait for decision" message.  So when I asked for mine, I didn't wanna push my luck plus I only have this account for like a month. Smiley Tongue

Did your wife call in yet?? Smiley Happy I got the same message when I request a 5x. The next day I checked my account and saw a 6x Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 27
eddie84
Valued Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

@eddie84 wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

@eddie84 wrote:

Did your wife call in yet?? Smiley Happy I got the same message when I request a 5x. The next day I checked my account and saw a 6x Smiley Wink

Nope, not yet.  I'll tell her to call it in sometimes tomorrow.  Thanks for that info. Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.