tag
HiLine
Blogger

Re: Bank of America LUV button success...totally amazed

Message 21 of 27
racer-x
Valued Contributor

They were defiinitely HP's on TU for both BoA and Discover via the online luv buttons.

I'm gonna use the crap outta these cards the next 6 months, and then hit 'em hard in January.

Message 22 of 27
jasonkm1
Regular Contributor

I just tried it, got an instant approval for a $2000 raise, doubling my credit limit. I just hope it didn't cost me a hard pull.  I tried about a year ago and got turned down, so was happy this one went through.Last time i had to call them and they did a hard pull, and I didn't even get the increase!

Message 23 of 27
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 24 of 27
jasonkm1
Regular Contributor

Bummer, just got a email  f rom EliminateIDTheft saying BOA did do a hard inquiry for my luv button cli request yesterday. Just like another guy was saying here I would've asked for a bigger increase if I knew they were going to do a hard pull. They pulled Transunion.

Message 25 of 27
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on the CLI  But you just been hard pulled

@jasonkm1 wrote:

I just tried it, got an instant approval for a $2000 raise, doubling my credit limit. I just hope it didn't cost me a hard pull.  I tried about a year ago and got turned down, so was happy this one went through.Last time i had to call them and they did a hard pull, and I didn't even get the increase!

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 26 of 27
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Had a nice conversation with BofA credit analyst this morning.  Basically she told me what credit line they're comfortable with (for me to use) and also they can split that among different cards if I wanted to.  I told them I don't need any more cards and just put it all on one card (10k on Travel Rewards).

I also asked her if I'd be eligible for an increase in 6 months or a year, etc.  She said it depends on the usage and there's no fixed timeline where they can automatically grant you an increase.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.