cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Arrival World MasterCard Approved!!!

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Barclay Arrival World MasterCard Approved!!!

Applied online yesterday, application denied. Called recon this morning and after speaking to an analyst and verifying some information, I was approved for $1000. Too restrictive of a limit, considering I'll be using it heavily for travel. Is it possible to recon initial CL with Barclay or are they good with showing auto luv?! Anyways I'm glad to get an approval from them... 

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: Barclay Arrival World MasterCard Approved!!!

congrats on your approval

Message 2 of 29
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats!  Have been told you can recon CLs with them.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 4 of 29
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval. It can't hurt to try to recon your CL. Just tell them what you told us, it's a pretty solid reason.

Message 5 of 29
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@pip3man wrote:

Applied online yesterday, application denied. Called recon this morning and after speaking to an analyst and verifying some information, I was approved for $1000. Too restrictive of a limit, considering I'll be using it heavily for travel. Is it possible to recon initial CL with Barclay or are they good with showing auto luv?! Anyways I'm glad to get an approval from them... 

Grats on your new Barclays card Smiley Happy

Yes you can recon the limit on activation I believe it may be an additional HP, not sure though. They are good with CLIs if you treat them right.

Message 6 of 29
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on your newest approval for the Arrival Card! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 29
ecballer
Valued Member

@pip3man wrote:

Yes you can recon the initial CL....I was approved last Friday and yesterday I did a recon for a cli and was approved.

Where it Began:
EQ Fico: 557 10/21/2019
EX Fico: 559 10/21/2019
TU Fico: 580 10/21/2019

Current Scores:
EQ Fico: 592 2/17/2020
EX Fico: 626 02/17/2020
TU Fico: 616 2/17/2020

Message 8 of 29
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 29
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@ecballer wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

Yes you can recon the initial CL....I was approved last Friday and yesterday I did a recon for a cli and was approved.

Ooh cool, what number did you call? And did you have to wait till u recieved the card before calling to recon CL? Any magic words lol??....  And thanks everybody!!!

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.