Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays recon success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays recon success

@money-matters wrote:

Yes, I called and answered a few questions and got approved for $1500.

That's awesome Congrats!!!

@ Fixin_it, Congrats to you as well!!

Message 11 of 63
money-matters

Thanks! I'm extremely excited because I have a 2007 BK and this is my highest limit since then (Fico scores are around 650).

Message 12 of 63
crazysxycool
Regular Contributor

Which card are you guys applying for with Barclays and does anyone have a link?  I'm interested in applying tomorrow.  I just want a regular card that can be used any where.  Thanks!

Starting Score: TU: 663 EQ: 632 EX: ?
Current Score: TU: 721 (12/02/12) EQ: 704 (12/2012 via SW) EX: 712 (11/19/12 via Amex)
Goal Score: 700 (ALL)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 63
money-matters

@crazysxycool wrote:

Which card are you guys applying for with Barclays and does anyone have a link?  I'm interested in applying tomorrow.  I just want a regular card that can be used any where.  Thanks!

I went for the Apple card:

https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=1499&cellNumber=1

Message 14 of 63
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Does anyone here think I could call back the recon number and be able to get cl pushed to 1500 or 1200 I see others getting that easy I have 661 fico from tu they pulled no bad marks just short account history
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 15 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carlile92 wrote:
Does anyone here think I could call back the recon number and be able to get cl pushed to 1500 or 1200 I see others getting that easy I have 661 fico from tu they pulled no bad marks just short account history

You have nothing to lose, they will use the same report, tell them you are interested in buying an Apple product and it costs more than your current CL with them, they usually will give a little more than the initial CL they gave you.

Best of Luck!

Message 16 of 63
crazysxycool
Regular Contributor

Is the iTunes Reward Visa Card worth app'ing for?  I already have a Mac and an iPod so the Financing Visa would be kinda useless for me.

Starting Score: TU: 663 EQ: 632 EX: ?
Current Score: TU: 721 (12/02/12) EQ: 704 (12/2012 via SW) EX: 712 (11/19/12 via Amex)
Goal Score: 700 (ALL)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 63
Elated
Contributor

Did they do a hard pull or a soft pull for you money? And if so, what CR did they pull?

Your help is greatly appreciated! Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

To the best of my knowledge, I have only seen Barclays on TU. They havent even showed an inq on EX/EQ for me. 

Message 19 of 63
dalebb
Valued Contributor

im showing an EX pull for bayclays

Message 20 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.