izais1102

Re: Barclays recon success

Thanks for the number!!! My decline was overturned too! 1500 CL YAY!!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor
dallasjetfan

I applied last night and they gave me the 7-10 day message.  They just called me this morning to ask me a few questions about my credit history and job status.  He said how much do I need and I said $2000 max so he ends the conversation with I got you approved for $2500.  Only thing that sucks is you have to make the Apple purchase within 30 days to get the 0%.  He said call back if I needed to change that.

Silent99

I applied today and was denied. Called and tried to get a rcon and the analyst told me that I didn't have enough credit history yet for them to approve me. I have about 6 months history with 2-3 cards. Anyone have any suggestions or should I just wait?

Starting Score: EX 547
Current Score: EX 550
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats

Mega Contributor
LS2982

Silent99 wrote:

I applied today and was denied. Called and tried to get a rcon and the analyst told me that I didn't have enough credit history yet for them to approve me. I have about 6 months history with 2-3 cards. Anyone have any suggestions or should I just wait?

Wait until you have a full year on all of your cards.

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Established Contributor
migliogiorni

Barclay's is top notch when it comes to recon's makes me wanna apply LOL

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
New Visitor
audi_Steven06

I have terrible credit and a lot of inquiries. I got my denail letter for the NFL card in the mail but the reasons were so bizzarre. "low available credit on existing cards", "insufficient credit history" which is weird because I have 6+ years of credit history. It stated nothing about my charge off accts, etc. then further down the letter it stated t"The reporting agency played no part in our decision and is unable to supply..." which I thought made no sense. Anyway called 8664084064 right at 8am and talked to a nice guy, he asked about employment hx and annual income, put me on hold for 2 min. came back, asked about 2 charge offs with BoA from 2008, then said I was approved with a CL of $1,000.   yay!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+