cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefits of having chase bank account with freedom?

tag
Mellon
Established Contributor

Re: Benefits of having chase bank account with freedom?

i wish i lived in their service area for the checking account.....luckily BOA offers the same type of deal

Message 11 of 14
lonno925
Established Member

Yea pulled the trigger a bit ago and got the card. 1500 limit with 22.99% apr which is a bit disapointing. anyone think i could get the apr lowered if i called up id like a limit increase but i got an 8000 discover last month which is why i am guessing lower limit but i want to gas bonus till march. I am hoping i can sign up on the phone for checking account cause the online site says it isn't in my area but i have seen stories of people being able to online. WIsh me luck else it was all in vain and my dream of free flights from freedom and csp will be down the drain.

AE store-3600 | Local Bank-5000 | BofA Travel-7000 | Discover IT- 8000 |Chase Freedom-3000 | Chase Slate - 1000 | Amex Blue Cash - 2000
Message 12 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@lonno925 wrote:

Yea pulled the trigger a bit ago and got the card. 1500 limit with 22.99% apr which is a bit disapointing. anyone think i could get the apr lowered if i called up id like a limit increase but i got an 8000 discover last month which is why i am guessing lower limit but i want to gas bonus till march. I am hoping i can sign up on the phone for checking account cause the online site says it isn't in my area but i have seen stories of people being able to online. WIsh me luck else it was all in vain and my dream of free flights from freedom and csp will be down the drain.

Congrats on the approval.  However, your chances of getting the APR reduced are slim with Chase.  They pretty much don't budge on reducing the rate. 

Good luck if you try. 

Message 13 of 14
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@Mellon wrote:

i wish i lived in their service area for the checking account.....luckily BOA offers the same type of deal

+1

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.