Did you mean: 

Best Buy Store Card EFFIN!!! approved

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Best Buy Store Card EFFIN!!! approved

@omgitsphilly wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Congrats!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!! I think Best Buy store card gives you longer time to pay for your iMac.  Did you get your 27" IMac? My brother got one. 

Ron.

i had a 21 in 2009 model, but sold it for the purpose of purchasing the 27 in 2012 model. I use it for graphics Smiley Happy so its going to be SWEET

I think it is best deal(IMO).  Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 21 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

@omgitsphilly wrote:

I recently applied for the Barclays Apple Card because i wanted the new Imac. So i applied and got denied due to to many app inquiries. So i went to best buy today.... on my birthday and said What the hell.... let me try it out.... 4/17/13 cuz i think its midnight already in some places.

I heard so many stories of Type A, B accounts of some sort some will get approved for 300 some for 500 and will never get CLI. So i was hesitant, but i felt lucky... since ive been wanting that computer i had the guts to apply today on my Bday. After having the girl working at the computer startion convince me to appl so i did. I prayed and prayed and said let this be my bday gift.... after a minute  INstantly Approved for 2k holy moly.... and i thought i was gonna get denied... because of the Barcley Card. I also thought that if i got approved, It would be for 250-500 not 2k... im stoked and super happy. I have recently been succesful because of all the wonderful ideas and stories i get off here.

Thanks guys!! hopefully i can stay in the garden... my next goal is auto loan.

Btw my credit scores are all across the board TU 675 , Ex 675 and EQ 672

I think you got Type A account. It can go up to $30K ro more.

Ron.

Message 22 of 34
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@omgitsphilly wrote:

I recently applied for the Barclays Apple Card because i wanted the new Imac. So i applied and got denied due to to many app inquiries. So i went to best buy today.... on my birthday and said What the hell.... let me try it out.... 4/17/13 cuz i think its midnight already in some places.

I heard so many stories of Type A, B accounts of some sort some will get approved for 300 some for 500 and will never get CLI. So i was hesitant, but i felt lucky... since ive been wanting that computer i had the guts to apply today on my Bday. After having the girl working at the computer startion convince me to appl so i did. I prayed and prayed and said let this be my bday gift.... after a minute  INstantly Approved for 2k holy moly.... and i thought i was gonna get denied... because of the Barcley Card. I also thought that if i got approved, It would be for 250-500 not 2k... im stoked and super happy. I have recently been succesful because of all the wonderful ideas and stories i get off here.

Thanks guys!! hopefully i can stay in the garden... my next goal is auto loan.

Btw my credit scores are all across the board TU 675 , Ex 675 and EQ 672

I think you got Type A account. It can go up to $30K ro more.

Ron.

Coming from the guy with the 30K BB card!!! (Or very close to it, i'm soooo jealous) Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 23 of 34
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval and Happy belated BIRTHDAY!!!!! 

1243.gif

Message 24 of 34
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Congrats and Happy Birthday! I also thought I was approved for the store version because I had 2 Cap1 cards also when I applied. Considering how hard it is to obtain, I wouldn't be surprised if that was a factor. When you get your card in the mail, the card member agreement will state Plan A or B. I think you got A! Mines is also Plan A at $2500 CL. Congrats again! Smiley Happy
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 25 of 34
stoopidmunkee
Regular Contributor

Happy birthday and congrats!  That's a really good birthday persent!

CITI - $3500 - CAP1 - $750 - RZMC - $600 - BOA - $600 - CAP2 -$500 - Credit Union $500

TU: 707 (From Wal-Mart's website) * Finally made the 700 club!!!!!!!*
Message 26 of 34
omgitsphilly
New Contributor

@DaBears wrote:

Congrats on the approval and Happy belated BIRTHDAY!!!!! 

1243.gif

HAHA thanks 

Message 27 of 34
omgitsphilly
New Contributor

When i get the card in the mail. I will state what it is. 

Message 28 of 34
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Community Leaders on the boards should get an iPad Smiley Wink

Message 29 of 34
omgitsphilly
New Contributor

Got my card tried checking... what type of card i have. I can't find the info for the life of me. I have 2000k limit... which is out the door got the new IMAC 27 in OMG its beautiful!!!!! 18 months financing 0%. 

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.