Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boa showing some luv!

tag
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Boa showing some luv!

Got a call today from boa asking if I had received my cash rewards card (opened 3/13) only used it for a bt during promo rate. Said they noticed no purchases on my other card in 3 weeks. Told them I had a new card I was using instead. They lowered both apr's to the best rates, refunded two af's $75x2 from my Alaska air card and gave me 10k miles. I was running 6-7k a month threw it previously.

I have no cc balances and just a loan with 3.5k remaining. I like how they are trying to get me to use the card, when just 2 years ago I had to hp a cli to 5k just to get a siggy.
AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Boa showing some luv!

Ha! Congrats. Seems like absence makes the heart grow fonder. Smiley LOL
Message 2 of 5
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Nice - congrats!

I hope Chase has the same mindset as BoA.  I'm going to stop using the card when this quarter is over, and only use my It.  There isn't an AF with the Freedom, but my CL is low, and I refuse to take an HP for a CLI.

Message 3 of 5
HiLine
Blogger

That is one of the coolest things a credit card issuer has ever done for a customer. Awesome!!! Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 5
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

That is one of the coolest things a credit card issuer has ever done for a customer. Awesome!!! Smiley LOL

Certainly wasn't expected. I had called in previously that day to ask about reduction in APR, wasn't offered anything good so didn't make and changes. Maybe that triggered something with them, or it was just a coincidence that I got a call about no activity on the other card. I don't think I ever activated it lol.

Just checked my cr and all new accounts are showing from my AOR last month, I was cringing thinking that I would dip below 700 but to my surprise they are all in the 720 range. Nor was I expecting that either.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.