Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC & LOC approved!

tag
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

CC & LOC approved!

I applied for a cc and LOC again with my credit union (Golden 1) yesterday afternoon. Instantly approved for the cc with a $4K limit at 9%. Walked in today to check about my LOC application and was told instantly approved this morning for $5K at 10%. Woohoo!!! these two are officially my highest limits thus far. The next highest limit I have compared to these two is my Discover with a limit of $1.5K. I have gotten past toy limits finally!

The best part about my cc and LOC app with Golden 1 CU is that they pulled EQ and the score matched my myfico EQ score of 704. When I applied with them back in April, the score they gave me matched myfico EQ too. So that tells me the version of EQ here is the same version they use. The even better part about the app is the CU used the same pull for both cc and LOC app i did. I was informed by the loan rep that helped me out that they will use the same score/pull if applying for various loans/credits within a 10 day period of the credit pull. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: CC & LOC approved!

congrats

Message 2 of 11
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Great rates thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 11
hot4u
Established Contributor

Congrats on both...

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 4 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

Nice job 

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 11
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

thanks everyone! so after walking out of the bank, i wanted to push my luck. i headed to my other CU that i bank with also. i wanted to apply for their visa cc as well. i got bold because i knew from a previous app that this CU will pull EX. so i drove over there and app'd. loan rep said that she sees a pre approval for $7.5k on their visa cc. i told her i would like $10k. she reviewed my file and remembered the last time she helped me back in april. she said for me to get the cc ofer on my account...my score must have improved compared to 680 from the last app. so she submitted my app for 10k and i nearly fell off my chair when she said INSTANTLY APPROVED! so i asked her what was the counter offer and she said no counter on the cl....i got approved for the full amount!!!!  wooohooo!!!....i increased my overall cl today by almost $20k!!! i am so psyched! finally..validation that i was on the right path in my rebuilding. i got the members of this forum to thank for all their wisdom and help! oh and btw...bank said my EX was 728 at the time of the pull...same rate as the other cc.

Message 6 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

@TravellingNomad wrote:

thanks everyone! so after walking out of the bank, i wanted to push my luck. i headed to my other CU that i bank with also. i wanted to apply for their visa cc as well. i got bold because i knew from a previous app that this CU will pull EX. so i drove over there and app'd. loan rep said that she sees a pre approval for $7.5k on their visa cc. i told her i would like $10k. she reviewed my file and remembered the last time she helped me back in april. she said for me to get the cc ofer on my account...my score must have improved compared to 680 from the last app. so she submitted my app for 10k and i nearly fell off my chair when she said INSTANTLY APPROVED! so i asked her what was the counter offer and she said no counter on the cl....i got approved for the full amount!!!!  wooohooo!!!....i increased my overall cl today by almost $20k!!! i am so psyched! finally..validation that i was on the right path in my rebuilding. i got the members of this forum to thank for all their wisdom and help! oh and btw...bank said my EX was 728 at the time of the pull...same rate as the other cc.

Rolling congrats again

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 7 of 11
Pupeitmeister
Valued Contributor

WoW!.. WTG... ummm.. see you in the garden? Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 8 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 9 of 11
credithappy
Regular Contributor

@TravellingNomad wrote:

I applied for a cc and LOC again with my credit union (Golden 1) yesterday afternoon. Instantly approved for the cc with a $4K limit at 9%. Walked in today to check about my LOC application and was told instantly approved this morning for $5K at 10%. Woohoo!!! these two are officially my highest limits thus far. The next highest limit I have compared to these two is my Discover with a limit of $1.5K. I have gotten past toy limits finally!

The best part about my cc and LOC app with Golden 1 CU is that they pulled EQ and the score matched my myfico EQ score of 704. When I applied with them back in April, the score they gave me matched myfico EQ too. So that tells me the version of EQ here is the same version they use. The even better part about the app is the CU used the same pull for both cc and LOC app i did. I was informed by the loan rep that helped me out that they will use the same score/pull if applying for various loans/credits within a 10 day period of the credit pull. 

Congrats to youSmiley Happy

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.