Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE: UNITED MILEAGE PLUS: APPROVED!

tag
tehpud
New Contributor

CHASE: UNITED MILEAGE PLUS: APPROVED!

I told myself I was going to wait, but I am coming up to a few vacations to book this year, some international, and said F it.  I took the risk and got the message, "wait 7-10 days for a response".

I called the Credit Analyst, they originally declined due to new accounts opened in May.  I did open a new car loan and received my Chase Visa as well.  However, they overturned it and after 7 minutes of waiting anxiously, I was approved!

Scores are listed below in Siggy. 

AAoA 3.7 years

2 oooold derrogs back in 2007

8 TU / 11 EQ / 9 EX Inquiries

Amazon Visa($1k), Amazon Store Card($2.1k), BoA Rapid Rewards AMEX(2008, $5k), AMEX PFG AU (npsl).

I was kind of surprised, but the CA was so nice and he said, "you are doing great, keep up the good work while you are with us.".  He told me I could consolidate my Amazon Visa if i'm not using it and I can ask for a CLI anytime but recommended after establishing history with Chase.

My first Prime Time card!!!! 

now to garden and watch my seeds groooooow.  

Starting Score: 507 TU | 549 EX | 525 EQ // 05/11
Current Score: 773TU | 740 EX | 751 EQ // 06/13
Goal Score: 775 TU | 795 EX | 745 EQ

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: CHASE: UNITED MILEAGE PLUS: APPROVED!

@tehpud wrote:

I told myself I was going to wait, but I am coming up to a few vacations to book this year, some international, and said F it.  I took the risk and got the message, "wait 7-10 days for a response".

I called the Credit Analyst, they originally declined due to new accounts opened in May.  I did open a new car loan and received my Chase Visa as well.  However, they overturned it and after 7 minutes of waiting anxiously, I was approved!

Scores are listed below in Siggy. 

AAoA 3.7 years

2 oooold derrogs back in 2007

8 TU / 11 EQ / 9 EX Inquiries

Amazon Visa($1k), Amazon Store Card($2.1k), BoA Rapid Rewards AMEX(2008, $5k), AMEX PFG AU (npsl).

I was kind of surprised, but the CA was so nice and he said, "you are doing great, keep up the good work while you are with us.".  He told me I could consolidate my Amazon Visa if i'm not using it and I can ask for a CLI anytime but recommended after establishing history with Chase.

My first Prime Time card!!!! 

now to garden and watch my seeds groooooow.  

Congrats see you in the garden to grow that seedling

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
GeneralCucumbre
Regular Contributor

Nice...what CL did you get?  (If you don't mind me asking...)

AMEX Green Corporate - NPSL | AMEX Everyday - $60,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa Signature - $49,500 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature - $27,300 | USAA Platinum Visa - $26,000
Message 3 of 4
HiLine
Blogger

Congratulations!!! This is a great card! Way to go!!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.