Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI love from GE

tag
colindidit
Established Contributor

CLI love from GE

Not much but not expected, just tried because its SPs got an increase to 1900 on walmart 2500 on amazon and 800 on old navy Smiley Happy . Not much but this is the only thrills I can seek while gardening and letting inquiries fall off.
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: CLI love from GE

SCORE!!!!

Be careful with all those CLIS... you might get some AA! (negative nellies chime in!)

just kidding... :-) good job!!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 2 of 12
LesWH
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

SCORE!!!!

Be careful with all those CLIS... you might get some AA! (negative nellies chime in!)

just kidding... :-) good job!!

Woman LOL

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 3 of 12
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increases! GE is awesome with that.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 12
colindidit
Established Contributor

Funny thing is with walmart I called underwriting in I believe October and was told I wasn't eligible. Not sure what happened in two months.
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 5 of 12
colindidit
Established Contributor

Thanks all!
Message 6 of 12
Tran92
Regular Contributor

Congrats. What were your limits before and how long did you waited? 

TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+

Message 7 of 12
colindidit
Established Contributor

My walmart was 1360 (odd amount) Amazon was 2k and old navy was a low 200.
Message 8 of 12
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Wow congrats. Those little cli can really add up in the end.
I want a GE card now. Smiley Sad But i'm gardening.
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 9 of 12
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

HEY I NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE A AMERICAN EAGLE CC ACCOUNT AT A CL OF 2800 IS IT A VISA? AND IF SO DID YOU FIRST GET THE STORE CARD AND THEN UPGRADED TO  VISA OR WAS IT AN INSTANT APPROVAL TO VISA? IF YOU FIRST GOT THE STORE CARD WHAT WAS YOUR CL WHEN OFFERED UPGRADE? THANKS. ALSO HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO GET UPGRADE OFFER?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.