Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Approved...I promise im done!

tag
jdeleon
Established Member

CSP Approved...I promise im done!

My previous 4 cards were  Amex BCE 7.5k, Freedom 4.5k, Cap1 Journey 1k, Discover IT 2.5k.

I have about 5 inquires all togeather from this year. 3 in july from Amex, Freedom, and Discover and 2 recently for a new car loan with chase as well.

honestly, wasn't sure i was going to get it since i already had the freedom and just recieved a 20k car loan through them with 2 additional inq. But i did and can certainly say i am done for a very long time, i promise!. What is this whole garden thing anyway?!

CSP Approved for $7k!

23yo with ~40k income, im doing pretty good!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: CSP Approved...I promise im done!

Congrats nice starting limit too

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 7
jdeleon
Established Member

thanks myjourney!

Message 3 of 7
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats thanks for sharing. Checkout the garden club thread it explains gardening.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 7
Haisenberg
Valued Member

Congrats!

AMEX PRG - NPSL - Macy's AMEX - $4K - Discover IT - $1K - CapitalOne Classic Platinum - $1K

FICO Scores - EQ 711 / TU 698 / EX 715 | Goal - 750+ | Next Application(s) - BCE (01/14) - Freedom/CSP - (02/14)
Message 5 of 7
alvon123
Super Contributor

great job!!!

Message 6 of 7
ReaLiLJ
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval and the CL at that!!! I noticed you have the Journey card as well, and even if you just got approved for it, I suggest you go the EO route, and get it PC'd to the quick silver card for more rewards! (1.5%) I did the same thing, and I have seen (not a lot) but a pretty good return difference on the rewards thus far! The look of the card is pretty cooler in my opinion, and I think they would be able to PC you pretty fast (SP), since they "just released it" not too long ago. Smiley Wink But YMMV and decision is up to you, I just thought I let you know.!! Robot Very Happy

20 Years & 1 Month Young; Total Income: $53k (Credit History): 1.9 years AAOA: 1.0 years
Fico Scores: Exp: 725 (12/4) EQ: 703 (11/13) TU: 736 (12/6) Total Credit Available: 89k
Wallet: AmEx Plat- NPSL | AmEx BCP $10.5K | BestBuy SC $10k | Duck Card $8k | BoFA CR Plat Plus Sig. $5k | Discover IT $6k | Chase Freedom Sig. $7k | CSP Sig. $5k | USBank Cash+ Sig. $5k | Barclays R MC $5k | Chevron Visa $5k | BR Visa $5k | Walmart Discover $4k | DCU Plat Visa $3k | QuickSilver CR $3k | Macy's Store CC/Macy's Amex $2.5k/$3k | BML $1.2k | Citi Divi Plat Visa $500
Open Loans: Sallie Mae SL: ($5.6k) (Def.) Car Loan (Red Devil FR-S): $20k/33k Remaining -Will Pay Off in 2yrs. Advice Welcomed!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.