CSP Approved!

tag
Shock_
Frequent Contributor

Re: CSP Approved!

@ryantanovan wrote:

the card is no more prestigious than others. they approve at a minimum of $5000

@Shock_ wrote:

congrats OP! CSP is the goal for me...though im not a big spender so the annual fee scares me. does anybody know if the preferred is more "prestigious" than a regular chase sapphire in the eyes of lenders?

I figured. The annual fee and more rewards is the difference no?

Capital One Quicksilver MC $3000 6/2011 | Chase Amazon Visa $1400 8/2012 | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4200 7/2013 | AMEX Green NPSL 8/2013 | Chase Freedom $1000 Visa 8/2013 | AMEX BCE $7000 2/2014 ==> 2/2013
Message 11 of 13
Zanror23130

@Shock_ wrote:

@ryantanovan wrote:

@Shock_ wrote:

congrats OP! CSP is the goal for me...though im not a big spender so the annual fee scares me. does anybody know if the preferred is more "prestigious" than a regular chase sapphire in the eyes of lenders?

you are correct on that as well. They offer the same rewards TRAVEL AND RESTAURANT wise as all other creditors, just with different air companies

Message 12 of 13
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@ryantanovan wrote:

@Shock_ wrote:

@ryantanovan wrote:

@Shock_ wrote:

you are correct on that as well. They offer the same rewards TRAVEL AND RESTAURANT wise as all other creditors, just with different air companies

Not even sure what that means!   "All other creditors" will have very different rewards, e.g. US Bank and Citi have cards that are 5x on Restaurant, and others that are 1x.

Relatively few cards offer transfers to different air companies.

The BIG difference between CS and CSP is the ability, with the CSP, to transfer points to air and hotel programs.   There are several smaller differences, including the AF, the 7% annual bonus on the CSP.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.