Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP + Hyatt Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP + Hyatt Approved!

It was a great weekend as I got approved for the CSP for 7.5K and Chase Hyatt for 10K!!!!  Both times I had to call the backdoor number as I actually had a charge off 5-6 years ago with Chase.  This totally helps my quest to offset some honeymoon costs to Paris!

It's all thanks to this forum because in the past year I went from maybe 9k in total combined CL now 58K!!!  Using all your tips and strategies was the sole reason this was possible, thank you!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP + Hyatt Approved!

That's great, Congrats on your approvals and nice CL!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 8
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approvals cause those are some nice starting limits with Chase! 

Have fun on your honeymoon if you havent gone yet! 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 3 of 8
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  This forum works wonders. Smiley Happy

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 4 of 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

MAN! thats mr sister's and I dream card HYATT VISA Signature. What score didi you have when approved as well as annual income? Also what cards were reporting when approved for Hyatt? THANKS!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 5 of 8
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy I got approved for both those cards last October, personally I think they are one of the best cards out there. Plus, Chase has awesome CS. Enjoy the perks!

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think my score was hovering above 700 (i can't seem to get above 720 though) and at the time of application I had all the cards in my signature reporting except maybe the CSP which I had been approved the day before.  I made the mistake of apping on different days...a bit of an impulse rather than planning it out. 

Message 7 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.