Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP and CLI!

tag
G19OD
Contributor

CSP and CLI!

Hi all,

I had been contemplating applying for the CSP and pulled the trigger today - instant $9k limit. I was planning on calling for them to expedite it as well as see if they would match my highest limit with Amex ($15.1k). What is the best phone number to call them?

I also pulled the trigger on my BoA Travel Rewards card going from $1.9k to $5.8k.

Should I just keep going and ask for CLI's from all my cards!?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: CSP and CLI!

Congrats! The link to the backdoor numbers below. Some creditors may do a hp for a CLI. Thanks for sharing.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbers/m-p/408066

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 16
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 3 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I deliberately bypassed both Amex & Chase when i started my massive CC buildup back in the winter and i just salivate reading all these Chase approvals this summer Smiley Happy

Congrats! on the CSP and new CLI!

Message 4 of 16
G19OD
Contributor

I called in and asked for a CLI on the same HP for my Freedom, was approved for $7,500 and converted to Visa Signature. There was another HP unfortunately, but worth it for $3k in my mind. Also got the CSP expedited, so should be here early next week!

Also converted the BoA Travel to Visa Signature, so we are in good order now!

Message 5 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@G19OD wrote:

I called in and asked for a CLI on the same HP for my Freedom, was approved for $7,500 and converted to Visa Signature. There was another HP unfortunately, but worth it for $3k in my mind. Also got the CSP expedited, so should be here early next week!

Also converted the BoA Travel to Visa Signature, so we are in good order now!

Awesome! Good job! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@G19OD wrote:

Hi all,

I had been contemplating applying for the CSP and pulled the trigger today - instant $9k limit. I was planning on calling for them to expedite it as well as see if they would match my highest limit with Amex ($15.1k). What is the best phone number to call them?

I also pulled the trigger on my BoA Travel Rewards card going from $1.9k to $5.8k.

Grats x 2 Smiley Happy

If the CLIs are SP I say go for it

Message 7 of 16
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@G19OD wrote:

Hi all,

WTG G19!!! congrats x2!!!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 8 of 16
G19OD
Contributor

Thanks y'all. A new update - I called in to customer service and was able to get the Freedom to Visa Signature.

So all in all:

CSP approved $9k w/ hard pull

Freedom CLI from $4.5k to $7.5k and Visa Signature w/ hard pull

BoA Travel Rewards from $1.9k to $5.8k and Visa Signature w/ hard pull

Citi Forward Visa Signature CLI from $5k to $6.3k no HP

Discover attempted, but they informed me it would be a HP, so I declined.

The other card I was interested in CLI is BECU, but I know it would be a HP and 3 in one day is enough for me. Time to garden!

Message 9 of 16
bigblue7722
Valued Contributor

great job! The csp is a great card!

AMEX PRG NPSL,Lowes $17000,Capital One venture card $12,000,Us Airways mastercard $9500,Fidelity Amex $9000, Discover it $8000, Capital One Venture One $7500, BOA 123 rewards $7500 CSP $6000, Capital One Quicksliver $5500, Amazon Store card$5000,Barclay
Card Ring $5000 Chase Marriott $5000,Chase Hyatt $5000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $4400, Paypal smart connect $4000,Chase Freedom $3200, Capital one Quicksliver visa $3000, Chase IHG Rewards $2300, Chase Southwest Premier $2000, Citi Double Cash $1500, AMEX BCE $1000

Last app July 22nd 2015- No apps for two years.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.