Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP approved!

tag
thebostonredsox
Regular Contributor

CSP approved!

Received a pre-approved offer for CSP in the mail last month. Decided to apply today on-line and received instant approval for $18K. Pleasantly surprised! EX was 811, 6% util, 2 inq, last new account 2 months ago. Already had Chase Freedom Visa Siggie with $8K CL. Now I have to figure out how to get $3000 in charges in the next 3 months to get the sign-up bonus!
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: CSP approved!

@thebostonredsox wrote:
Received a pre-approved offer for the CSP in the mail last month. Decided to apply today on-line and was received instant approval for $18K. Pleasantly surprised! EX was 811, 6% util, 2 inq, last new account 2 months ago. Already had Chase Freedom Visa Siggie with $8K CL. Now I have to figure out how to get $3000 in charges in the next 3 months to get the sign-up bonus!

Congarts on a nice card and great limit 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 22
joshuapd1987
Frequent Contributor

Many congrats!
MyFICO Scores: 720 (EX 10/05) | 718 (EQ 10/05) | 703 (TU 10/05)| | Amex Plat NPSL | Amex PRG NPSL | Amex Business Gold NPSL | Chase Sapphire Preferred 22,000 | Chase Freedom 20,000 | Walmart 15,000 | Amex Delta Reserve 12,900 | Chase Ritz 10,000 | Diner's Club Elite 10,000 | NASA Platinum Rewards 8,800 | Capital One Quicksilver 2,500
Message 3 of 22
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 22
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! What a beautiful limit! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 22
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

That is going to complement your Freedom beautifully and sweeeeet limit!  Any idea if they double pulled you or just pulled your EX?  I was recently approved with 803 EX (FICO) for $12k limit, but they also pulled my TU (801 FICO).

Message 6 of 22
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Nice limit. Definitely check to see if they double pulled. They have been doing that alot lately.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 7 of 22
Networth
Frequent Contributor

Yeah they double pulled me EX and TU, kinda crappy because I know I wasn't borderline.

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 8 of 22
cardionrs
Established Member

Congrats!!!
Message 9 of 22
thebostonredsox
Regular Contributor

So far they just pulled EX. I was expecting them to pull TU also. My FICO scores are fairly consistent with all 3 CRAs and I have 0 inquiries on TU and EQ.
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.