Did you mean: 

Cabela's Club VISA Approved

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Cabela's Club VISA Approved

@CreditCrusader wrote:

@Happychap wrote:
My pack came today also! It's a visa signature too! I thought u had to spend a certain amount to get that? I guess because they have me a high cl. Was urs also a sig?

Nope...not siggy, but I don't care...happy with the phat CL Smiley Happy

Congrats!!!! You got more than me. I don't really care it is signature card or not. Someone from other forum tried to get into Siggy level by making a lot of purchases many years ago. They closed his accounts.

Ron.

Message 31 of 36
richvl11
New Visitor

Was approved for $1000 cl last friday with 640 cs and a few inq's.
Message 32 of 36
MACFRME
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval! They were pretty nice to me. I opened my card in June 2013 with a starting CL of $4,500. My highest reporting CL then was $2,000 and my score was a 722. I have earned a ton of rewards since opening the card. Now that I have some other cards, I am unsure about what to do with it. Been wanting a handgun, but I need to get my concealed carry license. Cabela's has some pretty nice ones I have been checking out.
Cards I Carry
$7.5K $23K $5k $300(SEC) $500 $300 $1,500 $800 $800
Total Available Credit: $39.7k | FICOS: EX 659 | EQ 661 | TU 673
Message 33 of 36
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I WANT this card again... Wonder if when my bk falls off in March 2014 I could get back in... last time I applied agian after they had closed my account years ago they said they no longer grant accounts to people with BK's :/

Message 34 of 36
OutOfBK
Established Member

I just applied a few mintues ago..APPROVED, Smiley Happy.do not know what my limit is but i can guess it be low.  I had Chapter 7 bankruptcy February 2013 discharged.  I applied earlier this year in January 2015 and got the dreaded 7-10 day decision and got the denial letter. Anyway, an approval is an approval...good for me. I'll wait to get my packet in the mail. I will share my credit limit once i get the card, lol. They pulled Transunion, i think with a 643 credit score...my fico is 680. I have tons of inquires and several new open accounts.

Message 35 of 36
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Awesome, Congratulations!!!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.