cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can CapOne come thru like Sparks did for me...I hope!

tag
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

Can CapOne come thru like Sparks did for me...I hope!

Well it's been 6 months since my last CLI with CapOne and Sparks not only jumped me from a $2k to $5500 and upgraded me to a higher points program soooooooo I was thinking if Sparks will do it then maybe CapOne Quicksilver will too!  Samantha (my personal CSR angel) called today and did the usual song and dance and took my info and my requested amount. Soooooo now we wait.....

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Can CapOne come thru like Sparks did for me...I hope!

Good luck 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 15
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@signguy17 wrote:

Well it's been 6 months since my last CLI with CapOne and Sparks not only jumped me from a $2k to $5500 and upgraded me to a higher points program soooooooo I was thinking if Sparks will do it then maybe CapOne Quicksilver will too!  Samantha (my personal CSR angel) called today and did the usual song and dance and took my info and my requested amount. Soooooo now we wait.....

Good luck!  Keep us posted Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 15
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

I saw it when I logged in to my CapOne page... I got a CLI!!  I played the game....I asked for $5k and instead they doubled my present CL or $2k to $4k... Sparks took me from $2k to $5500 so in only 4 months since my last CLI I have gone from $4k collectively to $9500.  I also have a $5k CC with my bank plus a $5k LOC.  In addition I have a $2500 CC with my CU.  So all together I have $22,000 in available credit!!  Now that may not seem to like alot of credit to most on this page but when you consider that I am 55 years old and until 21/2 years ago I had never had a credit card in my life and 13 months ago my credit score was 584 and now it's 705.  I think that's pretty kewl!!

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 4 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats again

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your moving into the world of credit. You are doing well and the lenders are recognizing you for your performance. Also, your FICO Score increases are notable! Best wishes as you move down the road of credit.
Message 6 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

+1
Message 7 of 15
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 15
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 9 of 15
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.