Valued Contributor
Stonemanmv

Cap1 success !!!

Well on July 3 I hit the luv button and received a 500 CLI. Not happy with a 500 CLi I called the EO number last Thursday. At first the rep didn't seem to be happy that I called. He asked where I got that number I told him a friend sent it to me anyways I told him I wasn't happy with the last CLi and wanted my af remove. Right a way he credited my acc for the af and today my cl went from 1250- 3000 :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

SIlver:

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Cap1 success !!!

Stonemanmv wrote:
Well on July 3 I hit the luv button and received a 500 CLI. Not happy with a 500 CLi I called the EO number last Thursday. At first the rep didn't seem to be happy that I called. He asked where I got that number I told him a friend sent it to me anyways I told him I wasn't happy with the last CLi and wanted my af remove. Right a way he credited my acc for the af and today my cl went from 1250- 3000 :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Congrats WTG

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
Community Leader
Valued Contributor
azguy13

I just got off the phone with Cp1 EO. I had asked for a $5K CLI and he suggested I ask for a $10K CLI instead so if they only give me a partial it will still be above $5K. He just submitted it to the underwriters and made sure to let me know it would be a soft pull. In 3-5 business days (sometimes less) he will call me back with the results. 

I will make sure to update you all when I hear. Cap1 EO has really been coming through for me lately. Just 2 weeks ago they PC'd my Platinum to the Quicksilver.

NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I
Valued Contributor
Stonemanmv

Thanks myjourney. At first I used the luv button last and rejected me saying I just had an increase within 6 months. Then had to try the Eo

SIlver:

Valued Contributor
Stonemanmv

Good luck azguy. I should've asked for more but didn't want to push my luck

SIlver:

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Stonemanmv wrote:
Thanks myjourney. At first I used the luv button last and rejected me saying I just had an increase within 6 months. Then had to try the Eo

I'm happy you did go that route Wooo Hooo

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+