Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Auto CLI :0

tag
Denny33142
Regular Contributor

Capital One Auto CLI :0

I have had the Cap One Cash Rewards card for a couple of years now, I was about to put it in the chopping block because it has become my worst credit card (It was the best one i had when i first got it).

All of a sudden i receive an email saying my credit limit has been increased by $1500!, This is by far the highest Auto CLI i have received on any card.

What the heck? I thought Cap One was very stingy about this sort of thing, I don't think i am going to cancel it anymore since it has become my second highest limit card.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One Auto CLI :0

@Denny33142 wrote:

I have had the Cap One Cash Rewards card for a couple of years now, I was about to put it in the chopping block because it has become my worst credit card (It was the best one i had when i first got it).

All of a sudden i receive an email saying my credit limit has been increased by $1500!, This is by far the highest Auto CLI i have received on any card.

What the heck? I thought Cap One was very stingy about this sort of thing, I don't think i am going to cancel it anymore since it has become my second highest limit card.

LOL, Grats on the CLI, now call and have it PC to the QS..

Message 2 of 10
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@Denny33142 wrote:

Yes, absolutely do this.  Congrats!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 3 of 10
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Denny33142 wrote:

Congrats on your CLI Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 4 of 10
Longroad
Established Contributor

@BigBS wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Denny33142 wrote:

Yes, absolutely do this.  Congrats!

+2  Be sure it's the no AF version or get them to waive the AF. CONGRATS!!!

Message 5 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@Denny33142 wrote:

Send some of their CLI hospitality over this way please for my $600 limit C1 GM Card before it dies a lonely death with a pair of scissors Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 10
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 7 of 10
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 8 of 10
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your CLI! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.