Regular Contributor
icetrap06

Capital One CLI Success

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their help on these boards.  As a result of information recieved here, I sent an e-mail to an executive officer this past Friday.  That afternoon I recieved a phone call.  The lady I spoke to was very pleasant and told me she would contact me this week.  This morning I recieve a phone call and bam...1000 increase in limit.

I have had my Cap One card since 2007 and had never recieved an increase from the initial 500 limit.  Granted 1500 still isn't where I want to be, but from what I read on these boards...it seems this is very generous given Cap Ones standards for CLI.

CMCU Platinum (12k) | Discover IT (7k) | AMEX Green Card (NPSL) | CSP (5k) | Marriott Rewards Premier (5k) | Citi Hilton Reserve(5k) |Citi HHonors Gold (4k) | AMEX SPG (1k)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores: EQ - 670 (outdated) | TU- 742 | EX - 691
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Re: Capital One CLI Success

Congrats

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+