Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this brings my total credit limit across all of my 15 cards to 82.1k

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 21 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can some please pm me the cap1 executive office phone number and/or email??

Thanks!!
Message 22 of 65
p-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Can some please pm me the cap1 executive office phone number and/or email??

Thanks!!

Dude, the least you can do is read the other two pages of this thread.  The link to how to do it is right there on page 2:

@p- wrote:

@scmami wrote:
Could someone PM me the Executive office email address and/or phone number?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/How-to-get-a-PC-or-CLI-from-Capital-One/td-p/1690104

Message 23 of 65
masseye
Contributor

being that Cap one just bought out orchard bank/ household bank...can you email executive office to request Clis  on those now they are considered cap one cards. or is it ooriginal  capital one card only

Message 24 of 65
CreditStudent1981
Valued Member

Congrats on the CLI!!

I also sent an email and received a call back from the EO about 2 days ago. The rep (who was very nice) stated I would get an answer in about 3-5 business days and if i were to be denied, a letter explaining why would be sent. I did also ask about the HSBC credit cards that I have, seeing they are now Capital One owned. She stated they are still under the old system and that they still had to abide by the old rules until the merging of the system. (i.e. HP for CLI and being transferred to specific reps). I told her no way. She let me know that I should call back in January once everything is under Capital One and more could probably be done for me.

Chase Freedom ($700), PFCU ($4k), Capital One ($750), Sears/CapitalOneJr. ($420)

Gardening until scores hit 700.
Message 25 of 65
masseye
Contributor

Thanks for the quick response......I will try in Feb or March.

Message 26 of 65
CreditStudent1981
Valued Member

NP. Just spreading the knowledge. 

Chase Freedom ($700), PFCU ($4k), Capital One ($750), Sears/CapitalOneJr. ($420)

Gardening until scores hit 700.
Message 27 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please close capital one because the lenders do not like to see capital one in your credit report for the fact that is for ppl with bad credit

Message 28 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

capital one is a fraud in my opinion

Message 29 of 65
eviLution
Established Contributor

Capital One helped many people get started on the road to credit, myself included. Smiley Happy

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 30 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.