cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit CLI Denied but shows up next day?

tag
IWOL
Established Contributor

Care Credit CLI Denied but shows up next day?

Care Credit is strange with their CLI.

I requested a CLI through the automated system 3 months ago and I aimed high and sked for $15K, was at $1800. The automated system gave me a reference number and then connected me to a CSR but i was in a rush so I just hung up. The next day I checke dteh acount and they had increased it to $3500.

I called a few days ago and used the automated system again and requested $7k this time and again it gave me refence number. Spoke with a CSR and they couldnt find the reference number and I said they can put in a request. I said, "make sure you do not hard pull my credit again as the automated syustem already did that".

He came back a few minutes later and said, "sorry we are unable to offer you any increase at this time".

Logged into my account to make a payment today and CL was increased to $5K.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Care Credit CLI Denied but shows up next day?

Seems the left not knowing what the right is doing at GE these days, too busy with other matters in the spin off, at least you got something for the HP, grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@IWOL wrote:

Care Credit is strange with their CLI.

I requested a CLI through the automated system 3 months ago and I aimed high and sked for $15K, was at $1800. The automated system gave me a reference number and then connected me to a CSR but i was in a rush so I just hung up. The next day I checke dteh acount and they had increased it to $3500.

I called a few days ago and used the automated system again and requested $7k this time and again it gave me refence number. Spoke with a CSR and they couldnt find the reference number and I said they can put in a request. I said, "make sure you do not hard pull my credit again as the automated syustem already did that".

He came back a few minutes later and said, "sorry we are unable to offer you any increase at this time".

Logged into my account to make a payment today and CL was increased to $5K.

Congrats on your CLI Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 3 of 4
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.