Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CSP Auto CLI

tag
GeneralCucumbre
Regular Contributor

Chase CSP Auto CLI

Even though this really isn't an application (because I didn't request one...Chase does a hard pull, no thanks), I thought I would share that I was given an auto CLI on my Chase Sapphire Preferred from $10,000 to $13,500.  I have been using the card quite a bit, charged about $5000 on it last billing period and I always pay the statement balance in full every billing period.  I guess this adds to the theory that Chase likes to see lots of usage and PIF.

This is my first auto CLI with Chase in quite a while.  I have had my Freedom since 2007 (back when it was Chase Platinum) and have had several on that account.  I got the CSP about 8 months ago.  I also bank with Chase and have an auto loan through them.  I have also had several other credit card accounts that I have since closed or consolidated into my Freedom.

AMEX Green Corporate - NPSL | AMEX Everyday - $60,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa Signature - $49,500 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature - $27,300 | USAA Platinum Visa - $26,000
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase CSP Auto CLI

@GeneralCucumbre wrote:

Even though this really isn't an application (because I didn't request one...Chase does a hard pull, no thanks), I thought I would share that I was given an auto CLI on my Chase Sapphire Preferred from $10,000 to $13,500.  I have been using the card quite a bit, charged about $5000 on it last billing period and I always pay the statement balance in full every billing period.  I guess this adds to the theory that Chase likes to see lots of usage and PIF.

This is my first auto CLI with Chase in quite a while.  I have had my Freedom since 2007 (back when it was Chase Platinum) and have had several on that account.  I got the CSP about 8 months ago.  I also bank with Chase and have an auto loan through them.  I have also had several other credit card accounts that I have since closed or consolidated into my Freedom.

Congarts on the CLI

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 9
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Nice increase! Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 9
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Great...Nice CLI Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 9
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! 

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 6 of 9
Creditseeker93
Valued Member

Nice! I spend around 4-6K every month past few months on my CSP. Still at $10,000 CL. I just got the card in February.
***AMEX PLATINUM NPSL *******AMEX BCP 23,100***** CITI DOUBLE CASHBACK $5,900 *****Chase Sapphire Preferred $10,000 **** Chase Freedom $8,000 *****Sears Mastercard Platinum $5,000 **** Macy's Star Rewards $1,000 ***** American Express BCE $24,900 (AU) **** *****Discover IT $8,500 (AU)*****
Message 7 of 9
Jasir
Frequent Contributor

Sweet deal! Smiley Wink

Amex BCE: $2600 - Bank of America Cash Rewards: $4800 - Barclaycard Rewards: Jefferson Collections - Capital One Quicksilver: CO - Chase Freedom: C0 - Merrick Bank: $1400 -
Message 8 of 9
GeneralCucumbre
Regular Contributor

@Creditseeker93 wrote:
Nice! I spend around 4-6K every month past few months on my CSP. Still at $10,000 CL. I just got the card in February.

Likewise, I got mine in February.  I don't run that much through it per month, I usually run about $400-500 (mainly restaurant purchases, and some other things) but I had several large purchases a couple of months ago that brought the bill to nearly $5000.  I managed to pay the statement balance in full and that was about a few weeks ago and I just noticed this week that they had upped my limit.  You may have one just right around the corner! 

AMEX Green Corporate - NPSL | AMEX Everyday - $60,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa Signature - $49,500 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature - $27,300 | USAA Platinum Visa - $26,000
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.