Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Approved!!

tag
askme3012
New Contributor

Chase Freedom Approved!!

Got my Chase Freedom card today. Chase was able to successfully tempt me to come out of garden and make me apply for this card with their frequent mailers and  200$ bonus.

Just entered the info and got "requires review" message. Called in , answered some basic  identity verification questions( not income and rent ones) and the analyst kept me on hold for 2 mins and came back with CL of $7000.

My 2nd highest CL after AMEX BCE $12K. Pretty happy.  I confirmed that its a Visa Signature card! (My first!).Analyst told me they pulled TU for identity verification. I suspect they pulled another bureau for initial decision. Waiting it to show on CR.

Thanks you guys for all the threads here. I just read them frequently and helps me make some good decisions!!

TU - 741, EX- 742, EQ - 740ish (will confirm this once I get reports). 1yr 1 month oldest account, 7 months AAoA, Clean record and low util. 4 Credit cards in last 6 months. Enquiries in last 6 months ( 2- TU, 1-EQ , 1-EX). No wasted inquiries Smiley Happy

US Bank Cash+ $18.9K || Discover IT $29.3K || Barclays Arrival $6K || AMEX BCE $50K || Chase Freedom $7K || First Tech CU $12K ||First Tech CU $25K || CSP $25K || BofA Cash Rewards $12K || Citi TYP $12K || IHG Rewards $15K
Starting Score: All CRAs : Started from scratch
Current Score: TU 821 , EQ 816 (Credit Karma) EX FICO 798
Goal Score: All CRAs : 800+

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Approved!!

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 3 of 14
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!!

Message 4 of 14
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

Congrats, nice starting limit!!
Message 5 of 14
NursePurse
Frequent Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 694 TU FICO 689 EXP FICO 695(Started rebuilding in Nov 2013, student loan charge-off's dating from 2011, all marked as paid on CRB's) 14% Utl Chase United Mileage Plus $5G/Citi DoubleCash $4G/USAirways MC $5G/NFCU cashRewards $11,500/Navcheck $10G/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2,500/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2G/Gap $2500/Barclay Rewards MC $1G/Walmart $2,500/CareCredit joint $8400 LOFT/Express/VS all $2500 /J.Crew$7500/True Value $3G/True Value Discover$3G/Nordstrom $6G/Amazon $4G/ Amex Hilton HHonors $1G/Chase Amazon $500/Chase Freedom $2G/Paypal MC $4G/Amex Everyday $2G/Venture $5G/Amex Costco$2G
Message 6 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@askme3012 wrote:

Got my Chase Freedom card today. Chase was able to successfully tempt me to come out of garden and make me apply for this card with their frequent mailers and  200$ bonus.

Just entered the info and got "requires review" message. Called in , answered some basic  identity verification questions( not income and rent ones) and the analyst kept me on hold for 2 mins and came back with CL of $7000.

My 2nd highest CL after AMEX BCE $12K. Pretty happy.  I confirmed that its a Visa Signature card! (My first!).Analyst told me they pulled TU for identity verification. I suspect they pulled another bureau for initial decision. Waiting it to show on CR.

Thanks you guys for all the threads here. I just read them frequently and helps me make some good decisions!!

TU - 741, EX- 742, EQ - 740ish (will confirm this once I get reports). 1yr 1 month oldest account, 7 months AAoA, Clean record and low util. 4 Credit cards in last 6 months. Enquiries in last 6 months ( 2- TU, 1-EQ , 1-EX). No wasted inquiries Smiley Happy

Grats on your Freedom card Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 14
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your Chase Freedom approval and WELCOME to the Garden!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 8 of 14
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 14
TitaniumCash
Regular Contributor

Congrats, that's a good sign up bonus! I want one too but already got a new Chase so will have to pass for now.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.