Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom - VISA Card.....Now Approved $26,000 CL

tag
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom - VISA Card.....Now Approved $26,000 CL

@lonelyisland wrote:
Congrats, that was quite an ordeal! But good ending.

Congrats. It was quite an ordeal for sure. The best case scenario would have been instant online approval. But then again, end result was very good.

TU FICO 850 | EQ FICO 850 I EX FICO 850
Message 121 of 127
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom - VISA Card

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

HUGE CONGRATS!!!!! Thats the limit you deserve!

Thank you so much. I still haven't forgotten my days when I was declined for Target's just $500 store credit card back in 2000. It was another story that soon after that, I was approved for a home mortgage worth $100,000. And BoA credit card with initial $2,500 limit which grown to $48,400 over the years. All the best for your future advancement too!! 

Message 122 of 127
mom22sonz
New Contributor

Woman LOL

Message 123 of 127
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

@mom22sonz wrote:

Woman LOL

Smiley Happy

Message 124 of 127
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received my VS with 6,OOO CL with a 13.99% with no negatives,paid off vehicle loan 5yrs ago,3 inquiries and a sears card 3,300 limit.Util 20%.On time payments .I didnt expect a siggy.Chase wouldnt tell me my credit score and Ck and credit.com isnt accurate.How long should i wait to apply for another card.I want to buy a house by the end of 2015..any advice
Message 125 of 127
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase pulls Experian on my Freedom and Slate cards. 

Google credit pulls database and you will have a better idea of what scores you'd need.

ingot approved for both with the score they sent me was 705 and 695 in the mail.

Message 126 of 127
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I just received my VS with 6,OOO CL with a 13.99% with no negatives,paid off vehicle loan 5yrs ago,3 inquiries and a sears card 3,300 limit.Util 20%.On time payments .I didnt expect a siggy.Chase wouldnt tell me my credit score and Ck and credit.com isnt accurate.How long should i wait to apply for another card.I want to buy a house by the end of 2015..any advice

YMMV...

I applied my second Chase in exact month time. First one was approved for $26K (as you had seen). Second one was approved for $32K. They never disclosed score or from where they pulled from. It seems that normally second Chase card gets higher CL (based on many members feedback). 

Message 127 of 127
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.