cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase IHG and Citi Hilton Honors Approved!

tag
runner121
Established Member

Chase IHG and Citi Hilton Honors Approved!

I came out of the garden a bit early (after 5 months). It was definitely a success with Citi giving me my highest limit yet! Now I'm in the garden until March next year and will be well over 6 months in between sprees for the big cards we hope to use for traveling overseas (United Explorer Signature and US Bank Club Carlson Signature). 

Here are my approvals:

Chase IHG: $3000

Citi Hilton Honors: $4000

I also applied for a CLI on my Barclaycard Average Rewards Card (currently at $1500) but received a 48 hour pending message. I assume I should have waited until the 6 month mark for that but oh well. Lesson learned!

Other info:

Income--17k

Student

Equifax--680

Experian--695

Transunion--709

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase IHG and Citi Hilton Honors Approved!

@runner121 wrote:

I came out of the garden a bit early (after 5 months). It was definitely a success with Citi giving me my highest limit yet! Now I'm in the garden until March next year and will be well over 6 months in between sprees for the big cards we hope to use for traveling overseas (United Explorer Signature and US Bank Club Carlson Signature). 

Here are my approvals:

I also applied for a CLI on my Barclaycard Average Rewards Card (currently at $1500) but received a 48 hour pending message. I assume I should have waited until the 6 month mark for that but oh well. Lesson learned!

Other info:

Income--17k

Student

Equifax--680

Experian--695

Transunion--709

Congrats on your approvals Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 2 of 14
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals!

Message 4 of 14
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your Chase and Citi approvals!  Citi is pretty good with SP CLIs every six months.  You can request the CLI via the online account and it's usually a soft-pull.  My Citi Simplicity started at $10,900 in November 2012 and it now sits at $15,100 as a result of 3 soft-pull CLIs every six months.

Again, congrats!  Nicely done.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 5 of 14
runner121
Established Member

@CribDuchess wrote:

Congratulations on your Chase and Citi approvals!  Citi is pretty good with SP CLIs every six months.  You can request the CLI via the online account and it's usually a soft-pull.  My Citi Simplicity started at $10,900 in November 2012 and it now sits at $15,100 as a result of 3 soft-pull CLIs every six months.

Again, congrats!  Nicely done.

Thank you! Great info to know! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 14
runner121
Established Member

Quick update! I called Barclay to check the status of my CLI request and they granted me a $1000 increase for a new credit limit of $2500. They did do a hard pull but I was ready for it and could afford it on my report. I'm so happy with Barclay right now! It's not as high as the other cards but it's still something! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 14
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@runner121 wrote:

Here are my approvals:

Other info:

Income--17k

Student

Equifax--680

Experian--695

Transunion--709

Congratulations on your approvals! Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats, both nice additions.  Did you get the HHonors 60k deal?

Message 9 of 14
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your new cards and your barclay cli! How long have you had your barclay card?

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.