New Contributor
GatorGuy

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred Approve

When you get your util down you should see a nice bump and I think you will have a good shot then.

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. -- Aristotle
Starting Score: 777
Current Score:  761
Goal Score:      800
Frequent Contributor
enxinas

First; Welcome to the forums man/girl!

Ok that said, you have a high chance of getting approved. I was recently approved fo a CSP, that was with a 19% overall util, my Freedom has a util of about 40+%, and I finised doing an app spree a week or two before I appd for the CSP. I say give it a try. Or heck, app for both freedom and CSP or do an app spree. :smileywink:

TU: 719 (Discover: 12/14)     EX: 718 (WF)      EQ: 755 (myFICO)
I am a gardener til 7/1/14 or beyond

jasong

Thanks for all the help! Very encourging, I can't wait to apply after I get my utl down and hopefully get this card!

I'l post my results to the form when I hear back from Chase

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+