Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved!

tag
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved!

Congrats!  I think I could use this card too, and maybe a freedom to go with it.  I'm going to optimize my utilization this month before I apply though.  What CRA(s) did they pull?  And do you know your FICO score?

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 11 of 21
eagle2013
Established Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 13 of 21
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 14 of 21
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Message 15 of 21
creditFiend
Established Contributor

@Denny33142 wrote:

I have been chasing this card since rebuilding my credit 3 years ago, I never applied for the card until now and the wait was worth it, I was approved for $5K! Instant Approval.

The strange thing is that i have had a Chase Freedom for 2 years with a 1K limit, I have been trying to get a CLI a couple of times and everytime i was declined, Banks are strange like that i guess.

Also worth mentioning that i applied for the AMEX Everyday Card yesterday and was declined even though i have had an amex charge card for 3 years with perfect payment history, talk about no loyalty.

My Cards:

Chase Freedom: 1K Limit

Amex Gold: No Limit

Discover IT: 1.5K Limit

Capital One Cash Rewards: 1.2K Limit (About to chop this one)

Chase Sapphire Preferred: 5K Limit

A long way since my 480 Fico 3 years ago.

Congrats on the instant approval!!  

If you don't mind sharing... What are your current scores? Which bureau did they pull for you?

Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 16 of 21
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the CSP family!

Message 17 of 21
Denny33142
Regular Contributor

Not sure which one they pulled but i know it wasn't Transunion.

My fico from when they pulled my credit for my auto loan was 692

Message 18 of 21
Bdj1
Valued Member

Congrates.  I had given up on credit years and years ago thinking it would help by not using any.  

How wrong I was.  Applied and couldn't get anything but a secured card with a 786 credit score.  

Had to rebuild.  Worth the wai and worth the struggle to put things back on track.  Congrates!!!!

16k7.8k7.5k1.75k13.5k4k8001k5k12.9k8k

Message 19 of 21
runner121
Established Member

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.