Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Auto CLI!

tag
iloverewards
Valued Member

Citi Auto CLI!

Got an email from Citi yesterday saying they've increased the limit on my 14 year old platinum select account from 2700 to 3300! Pretty awesome! My history with this card: don't remember much about usage until recently.  used it responsibly until i got to grad school where i was short on funds and maxed it out even though i made all my payments on time.  at one point, they wanted to close down my account or higher my apr when my account was maxed out.  i've since graduated grad school, paid my balance, and haven't used the card for a few months.  My history with citi: I've had 2 citi cards for over 14 years. Opened up a Simiplicity account for BT in dec.  PC my other citi platinum select to a dividend world elite mastercard earlier this month where they lowered my apr as part of the pc. 

part of me wonders if they gave me a cli on this card b/c my other 2 citi products are among their newer products with better features (0% apr and a premier rewards card) or if it's just that i stopped using it. Smiley Tongue

Chase Sapphire Preferred | Freedom | IHG Rewards Club
Citi Dividend | Simplicity | AAdvantage
Discover It
Capital One Quicksilver
Amex Blue Cash
Barclay Arrival | NFL Extra Points
Bank of America Better Balance Rewards
US Bank Platinum Visa
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.