Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Simplicty Approval

tag
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Citi Simplicty Approval

While thinking about how the Chae SouthWest Card, has no 0% interest deal decided to pull the trigger, approved but only a 2k Limit, I called and asked if I could move CL from my CIti Hilton card to the Simplicity card, the card isn't in the system they said call in on monday and ask for a manager and they can handle the process, may requre another HP, but since I have a fresh HP with the AP, they may be able to use it. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Simplicty Approval

@jamesdwi wrote:

While thinking about how the Chae SouthWest Card, has no 0% interest deal decided to pull the trigger, approved but only a 2k Limit, I called and asked if I could move CL from my CIti Hilton card to the Simplicity card, the card isn't in the system they said call in on monday and ask for a manager and they can handle the process, may requre another HP, but since I have a fresh HP with the AP, they may be able to use it. 

Grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!!

Message 3 of 8
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 4 of 8
Bluegoldkeys
Valued Member

Congratulations!

Amex EX FICO: 744 GE TU FICO: 716 Gardening:
Amex Everyday 5.5k | Amex BCE 2k | Citi DP 6k | Amazon Rewards 2.5k | Walmart DC 1.2k | Best Buy Rewards 4k | Cap1 QSone 1k | NYMCU .5k
Message 5 of 8
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@jamesdwi wrote:

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 6 of 8
Bdj1
Valued Member

congratjewlaysons..... Smiley Wink

16k7.8k7.5k1.75k13.5k4k8001k5k12.9k8k

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.