Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Thank You Premier

tag
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Thank You Premier

Congrats on the CSP approval.  In my opinion the Premier is one of the nicer looking cards.  I know that doesn't always matter but why can't we have both great rewards and a good looking card.  The prestige is pretty nice also just not nice enough to justify that AF.

Message 21 of 24
Florida1990
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on approval

Pre-CH7 Scores- TU 584 EX 540 EQ 581
Post-CH7 Scores- TU 656 EX 630 EQ 670

Navy Fed Cash Rewards-$4,500, Credit One MC $500, Credit One VS $700 Ollo Platinum MC $900, Avant MC $1,000 Primor Secured Vs. $200, Wayfair $750, Eddie, Jcrew, Boscov $250-$300.
Message 22 of 24
k-s
Regular Contributor

Thanks, all!

UPDATE: We got an official letter of approval from Citi, and it included the terms for the bonus, which clearly states 'Earn 50,000 Thank You points when you make $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of card membership.', so we will not have to worry about the yearlong wait and we won't have to pay an AF. We will downgrade to Preferred before AF becomes due. So, just wanted to out it out there that this offer IS available. We applied on the mobile site and got this offer. Looked for the same offer on the web site and couldn't find it.
EQ MyFICO: 719 - Discover It TU FICO: 749 - EX 728
Amex PRG: NPSL | Amex Blue Sky: 2k | Amex BCE: 10k | Amex TrueEarnings: 5k | Amex Delta Gold: 2k | Discover It: 4k | SFCU: 13k | Quicksilver: 4k | Venture: 10k | Freedom: 2k | CSP: 7.5k | Amazon Visa: 5k | Citi TYPremier: 6.3k | Best Buy: 4.5k | Macy's Amex: 6k | Nordstrom: 4k | Old Navy Visa: 4k | Target: $1.2k | Angel: 1k
Message 23 of 24
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@k-s wrote:
My fiancé got into the reward chasing mood today. Smiley Happy

He came home this evening with a list of different cards he wanted to apply for to get the signup bonus. Haha. We decided on CSP and Citi Thank You Premier since he is a current Chase customer (2 yr old Freedom) and he gets Citi pre-approvals weekly.

Got the 10 day message for CSP. He's going to call recon tomorrow and see what he can do.

Instantly approved for Citi, $6300 credit line and we'll get that sweet $500 bonus! We'll probably end up using it for airfare, meaning the points will convert to $625.

Now, if he is able to get the CSP approved, I'm not sure how we'll pull off a 6k spend in 3 months.

I know I've heard you guys talk about paying car payments/rent/etc. with a card through certain services. I might have to look into that.

Congrats on your approval and good luck on the CSP Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.