Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Motorola Shopping Cart... Finally Approved

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Comenity Motorola Shopping Cart... Finally Approved

I received pop-up during check out and of course clicked yes to apply and then got a pending message... Finally over a week later was able to reach the security or verification department to ask two questions off public record and then was approved.

$250 starting limit.

I'm still not able to set up online account so will update once I am and click the CLI to see if I can get anymore Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Comenity Motorola Shopping Cart... Finally Approved

Grats and good luck on getting more Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
CardHunter
Established Contributor

Very nice.. I don't have a card with Comenity yet but I did get a pop up from HSN but never took the offer because I am waiting on the Sportsman Guild visa or TR Rewards visa to pop up, but no luck yet...Smiley Sad Congrats on your Comenity Motorola though.

Message 3 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CardHunter wrote:

Very nice.. I don't have a card with Comenity yet but I did get a pop up from HSN but never took the offer because I am waiting on the Sportsman Guild visa or TR Rewards visa to pop up, but no luck yet...Smiley Sad Congrats on your Comenity Motorola though.

I can't get either of those 2 to give me pop ups!

Message 4 of 12
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 5 of 12
EmpressLuv
Contributor

Congrats...i got a starting limit of $1000 when I did mine last year.. I love their no interest for 6-12 months on a phone....everyone in my family is getting motorola phones..especially when they are on sale.

My Wallet: AMEX Gold NPSL, AMEX BCE 1K, Express 1350, Victoria Secret 2250, Macy's 2000, Kay's 7600, Capital One 1400, Capital One 4000, Quicksilver One 3500; Quicksilver 3000; QVC 3500, Walmart 6000, Pier 1 1250, Kohl's 1500, JCrew 1550, JCPenny 3600, Discover 1500, Lowes 12000, Amazon 2400

Lender Pull: 2/16/13 TU: 672 EX: 681 EQ: 671
Current Scores: 2/6/15: TU 696 EX: 679 EQ: 658
Goal Score: 700
Message 6 of 12
ptilda
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@CardHunter wrote:

I can't get either of those 2 to give me pop ups!

You two might want to accept and use a lesser card for about 3 months and try again. That's what I did and FINALLY got pop-ups for  Sportsman Guide and J.Crew!

Of course, YMMV

My Wallet:Fidelity Amex $1K, DCU $3.9K, US Bank AeroMexico $300, Quicksilver $1.3K, Cap1 secured MC $750, DiscoverIT $200, Care Credit $5K, Sportsman Guide Visa $3K, Kay $3K, Jared $3K,American Airlines CC $3K, Amazon $2.9k, Walmart $2.2k, Macy's $800 revolving/$5k furniture, Comenity retail cards $5.55kStarting Score: 618Current Score: 711
Message 7 of 12
CardHunter
Established Contributor

Thank you and good idea, i just didnt want to start to get a bunch of small limit credit cards and i just got a Barclay Rewards MC and I have heard they are very funny about a lot of inq. and opening accounts after you get a card from them, i just didnt want to raise a red flag in the first month, but i dont think one small card will hurt too much. Thanks for the reply and i think thats a good idea and might just work.

Message 8 of 12
ChargeItPlease
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval.

I got shot down by Motorola last year, but I'm going to try again when I'm out of the garden and my score's a bit higher.

Starting Score: 400s (2011) Current: EQ 655 (01-2014) Goal: 700 Last app: 01-01-14. No apps 'til 12-2014!
Message 9 of 12
CardHunter
Established Contributor

Ok so I did it..WOW..Didn't think it would be that much, but I will take it.

Congratulations!         You are now an HSN Card member.       
            Use your new HSN Card right now to save $10 on your order!
Your Account Number:************XXXX
Your Credit Limit:$1500.00

Save your HSN Card Information for future purchases       

Important: and retain this information in a safe place.             You will receive your new HSN Card in the mail in 7-10 business days.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.