Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Bank and CLI

tag
fot1
Established Contributor

Re: Credit One Bank and CLI

As for Credit one.. I had the card about 3 years.. went from $300- $1500 limit when I just closed it.. I hardly ever used the card.. Think made one $200 charge pid next month after that set up annnual  club memebership at $25..

Too many to list..
Message 21 of 27
swflaguy

Just asked for a cli on this card. I have always paid on time, more than the minimum due and have never gotten my total utilization above 25%. I was denied an increase with my score at 698, 702, 694 from reporting agencies. I have had this card for 2 years and only recieved one increase of $300 the first 6 months of owning it. I have other cards with hugely higher credit limits. I just don't understand C1B! So frustrated with them! Just venting!
Message 22 of 27
ronstar7
Established Contributor

@texasman07 wrote:

Hopefully I can get some help with this.  I have had the Credit One Card Since September 2010.  I will hit my sixth statement on the 10th of March.  I have asked for a CLI this month but was denied and got a letter stating that my account has been opened for "Less than a year" and thats why I was denied.  Should I try again when the 6th statement drops? or does the account need to be open for a year? I have a 350.00$ Limit and have about 240.00 on the card charged.  I pay above the minimum every month.  Anyone else had experience with this bank?

Very weird, I got an auto one from them for $150 after only 3 months... I guess every account is different. Just wait for somoe auto love. Dont wasts senseless hp's

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

i just passed my one year mark and have never been late and haven't rec'd a CLI from them either!!!!

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive had my account with them for about 19 months. started with 300 CL. now have $1150. i got that first $100 bump like 2nd or 3rd moth, got another at 6 months (logged into account and had offer to raise to 700 for the fee.) took that. the others I have gotten just by calling them for various things, set up a pin one time, another was to ask them to change the adress my mail goes to. and every time i call them they offer a cli, i dont even ask. and never had to pay the fee that way. so maybe just try calling for some reason or another and see if they offer one. i bounce from 10% util to about 40% but never pay late, alway try to pay 50% of my balance, so its always more than the min obviously. but thats my situation with them. never one problem. they are awesome for rebuilding and especially for unsecured.

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i just passed my one year mark and have never been late and haven't rec'd a CLI from them either!!!!

Do you have any other cards besides Credit One? And whats your scores?

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a very old thread.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.