cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOUBLE App Spree Overdrive and Pure CLI Goodness!

tag
beezy

Re: DOUBLE App Spree Overdrive and Pure CLI Goodness!

tommywerdine, CreditMagic7, B335is, Jayx, KennyRS, & Tony275 - Thanks I really appreciate it!  Smiley Happy

@keithbward wrote:

I would definitely call back in if all she had is 2 inquires. Also you shouldn't wait for an auto from Home Depot. I was approved for $500 and called in that day and got $1500 (requested $2000) and I promise you my scores are lower than yours and I'm pretty sure my inquiries and new accounts are at a new level of ridiculous.

Well she had 2 inquires at the time I applied, but it may be up to 4 now, along with the new accounts. I guess I'll have to look at her report to see which bureaus the other inquires posted on to see if its worth it?  

@vpae wrote:

Congratulations on your spree!!! BTW, on the Best Buy Card, the call in for CLI from 2K -> 6.5K, was that another HP or did they use the same HP from the app?

Thanks vpae

Its funny because before the cli, we were buying the fridge, washer & dryer, and it wasn't till my wife wanted to get the washer and dryer stands Smiley Frustrated did i think of the cli. So I told the BB lady to call up citi as i was confident she would be approved. Midway through the call they asked to speak to my wife to verify some info. I told my wife to ask them before they ran it, would it be a soft or hard pull?  The woman on the phone told her "The initial application was a soft pull, but the cli would be a hard pull".  I didn't believe her but still told her to go for it anyway.

I'll know for sure after i check wifes report if they slapped her with 2 hp's

Message 21 of 22
vpae
Established Contributor

Re: DOUBLE App Spree Overdrive and Pure CLI Goodness!

@beezy wrote:

tommywerdine, CreditMagic7, B335is, Jayx, KennyRS, & Tony275 - Thanks I really appreciate it!  Smiley Happy

@keithbward wrote:

I would definitely call back in if all she had is 2 inquires. Also you shouldn't wait for an auto from Home Depot. I was approved for $500 and called in that day and got $1500 (requested $2000) and I promise you my scores are lower than yours and I'm pretty sure my inquiries and new accounts are at a new level of ridiculous.

Well she had 2 inquires at the time I applied, but it may be up to 4 now, along with the new accounts. I guess I'll have to look at her report to see which bureaus the other inquires posted on to see if its worth it?  

@vpae wrote:

Congratulations on your spree!!! BTW, on the Best Buy Card, the call in for CLI from 2K -> 6.5K, was that another HP or did they use the same HP from the app?

Thanks vpae

Its funny because before the cli, we were buying the fridge, washer & dryer, and it wasn't till my wife wanted to get the washer and dryer stands Smiley Frustrated did i think of the cli. So I told the BB lady to call up citi as i was confident she would be approved. Midway through the call they asked to speak to my wife to verify some info. I told my wife to ask them before they ran it, would it be a soft or hard pull?  The woman on the phone told her "The initial application was a soft pull, but the cli would be a hard pull".  I didn't believe her but still told her to go for it anyway.

I'll know for sure after i check wifes report if they slapped her with 2 hp's

Thanks for the follow up, keep us posted Smiley Happy 

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.