cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW Costco AMEX Approval... me super jealous! :)

tag
zerobacan
Established Contributor

DW Costco AMEX Approval... me super jealous! :)

She got an invitation for the Amex Green in the mail, I got happy for her

when she opened and read through the terms she asked me to go to Costco cause she was going to app for the Costco Amex in the store and...

Approved 4000!!

I am super happy for her.

her CR is fairly new, her AAoa is about 1.5 years her FICO from EQ was 726 in late feb since then she got a 3ks Sams Discover and a couple of store cards in btw 600 and 700 cl

She mentioned she will put me as an AU... but who knows Smiley Tongue

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: DW Costco AMEX Approval... me super jealous! :)

Congrats to DW! I will assume since you bought her that nice gift on your new Kay CC last week for your anniversary she'll do you a solid. Lol
Message 2 of 9
zerobacan
Established Contributor

09Lexie wrote:
Congrats to DW! I will assume since you bought her that nice gift on your new Kay CC last week for your anniversary she'll do you a solid. Lol

Her mind is harder than that diamon rock... Lexie

anyhow, if she ever puts me as an au... will I get backdated to today when I get my own amex?

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 3 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

If she puts you on as ACM, then that date will be your 'backdate' for any future Amex's
Message 4 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Lol! Probably why her CS is higher than yours! Ha ha!
Message 5 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@zerobacan wrote:

She got an invitation for the Amex Green in the mail, I got happy for her

when she opened and read through the terms she asked me to go to Costco cause she was going to app for the Costco Amex in the store and...

Approved 4000!!

I am super happy for her.

her CR is fairly new, her AAoa is about 1.5 years her FICO from EQ was 726 in late feb since then she got a 3ks Sams Discover and a couple of store cards in btw 600 and 700 cl

She mentioned she will put me as an AU... but who knows Smiley Tongue

CONGRATS!!!!

There might be one of your own in the future!!!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 9
mauwow0682
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your DWs Costco Amex! I just got none in the mail yesterday and lovely looking. It quickly found its place as the first card in my wallet.

Starting Score: 620 FAKO
Current Score: FICO TU 715 (wal-mart) FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 9
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Congratulations to your DW!!!  I just got mine last October and received my first rewards certificate in March.  I just redeemed it this week at Costco (kept forgetting to bring it with me on the other trips I've made the last 2 months!).  I was going to use it towards my purchase, but the cashier pointed out that I could earn more rewards on my purchase and get actual cash for the certificate.  So that's what I did.  They did this right at a checkout register, did not have to go to customer service (which was nice!).

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 8 of 9
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Congrat Op....in 2 months your credit limit would be super high.

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.