cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Skymiles AMEX Gold Approved with Bankruptcy!!

tag
sunshine7624
New Contributor

Re: Delta Skymiles AMEX Gold Approved with Bankruptcy!!

@KennyRS wrote:

@aqualuv74 wrote:

Just got an instant approval online!!  Credit line is $2,000.  I have applied about 4 times for this card over the past few years, declined each time.  They checked Experian my Fico score is 664 and I have 30+ inquires (i'm a credit junkie too...I have no comprehension of "gardening" LOL) mostly on TU, not sure exactly how many I have with Experian. At any rate my bankruptcy is still on my credit reports until November 2015 so there was definitely some divine intervention at work.  Smiley Happy  On a side note, I got declined last week for the State Farm Visa and the Alaska Airlines Visa.  Applied for the new Orbitz Visa right before I applied for this one and got the 7-10 day message.  Really wanted another travel card (had the American Airlines credit card a few years ago but got behind on the payments so ended up closing and settling the account for less than what was owed on it) so I'm good now.  

Congratulations on your approval! Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

Thank you KennyRS!! Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 43
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 22 of 43
sunshine7624
New Contributor

@alvon123 wrote:

congrats

Thanks!!

Message 23 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you can D* that card, which should boost your AAoA. 

Message 24 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats as well 

Message 25 of 43
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

Congrats! it took me 9 years ti get back in with Amex after BK

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 26 of 43
itguy_65
Frequent Contributor

WOW, you were incredibly lucky.  Took me 22 years to get back in good graces!!Smiley Mad

EQ (3/24/17): 820 TU (3/24/17): 799 EX (3/24/17): 806
Message 27 of 43
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@aqualuv74 wrote:

Just got an instant approval online!!  Credit line is $2,000.  I have applied about 4 times for this card over the past few years, declined each time.  They checked Experian my Fico score is 664 and I have 30+ inquires (i'm a credit junkie too...I have no comprehension of "gardening" LOL) mostly on TU, not sure exactly how many I have with Experian. At any rate my bankruptcy is still on my credit reports until November 2015 so there was definitely some divine intervention at work.  Smiley Happy  On a side note, I got declined last week for the State Farm Visa and the Alaska Airlines Visa.  Applied for the new Orbitz Visa right before I applied for this one and got the 7-10 day message.  Really wanted another travel card (had the American Airlines credit card a few years ago but got behind on the payments so ended up closing and settling the account for less than what was owed on it) so I'm good now.  

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 28 of 43
sunshine7624
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think you can D* that card, which should boost your AAoA. 

ok I didn't realize that.  Thanks for the heads-up and for the congrats!  Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 43
sunshine7624
New Contributor

@rudy0720 wrote:

Congrats! it took me 9 years ti get back in with Amex after BK

Thank you!  Looks like you have quite the portfolio post-bankruptcy...congrats to you as well!  

Message 30 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.