Regular Contributor
dtjones052209

Re: Discover IT. First unsecured card

Congrats OP. I am feeling the itch, but i am going to wait till Sept to try anything new.

Regular Contributor
ImprovingYouth

SnackTrader wrote:

Congratulations!

I'm right there with you jb, seeing all of these limits with the Discover IT is really making me itch for this card. If seems as if they are doubling everyone else's highest limit, which would mean a double digit limit for me. But of course, there's no guarantee, thats just what it looks like is happening. 

+1, They moved my highest limit from $500 to $1200! I will probably call back next month once my NASAFCU card is reporting with a $2500 limit to see if they will match or beat that, my guess is they will.

Age: 22 //Cards: Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Visa, Discover IT, CreditOne, CapOne Quicksilver, CapOne Cash, Walmart, Barclaycard, Citibank BestBuy, NavyFederal Visa Signature cashRewards //AAoA: 1 Year 3 Months (but going down quickly :smileytongue:) //CK:692, Sesame:656
Valued Contributor
Epcot

Nice instant approval, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 809 EX 774 TU 805
App free since 4/11/13
Established Contributor
colindidit

Agh I gotta stop getting on here I want this card so bad but I promised I'd wait til April :smileysad: lol
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Frequent Contributor
sakhalin070

Congrats to everyone in this thread who got approved for the IT :smileyhappy:  Great card!  Not sure if I dig the Q2 category, though lol

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards

FICO: TU 781 EX 776 Last App: November 2012
09Lexie

sakhalin070 wrote:

Congrats to everyone in this thread who got approved for the IT :smileyhappy:  Great card!  Not sure if I dig the Q2 category, though lol

+1

Contributor
jmco

you guys are all making me itch!!!!!!! 

I have to wait....I need to pay my current cards down from XMAS which should happen in the next few weeks and then maybe try but really I want to try nowwwwwww...

Starting Score: 720
Current Score: 626
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
icetrap06

09Lexie wrote:

sakhalin070 wrote:

+1

+2

CMCU Platinum (12k) | Discover IT (7k) | AMEX Green Card (NPSL) | CSP (5k) | Marriott Rewards Premier (5k) | Citi Hilton Reserve(5k) |Citi HHonors Gold (4k) | AMEX SPG (1k)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores: EQ - 670 (outdated) | TU- 742 | EX - 691

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+