snwfair1

Discover IT and Apartment Approval

I was instantly approved for a Discover It card with a $7,500 limit today!!!! This is my first rewards card and first credit card with a more than a $1,000 limit. I was also approved for an amazing apartment in New York, which is the main reason I started rebuilding my credit. I would like to say thank you to everyone who posts information and advice to this forum. Without Myfico forum I don't know if I would have reached my goal of getting an apartment and rewards credit card. 

I now have the tools to manage and responsibility use credit cards!

Thanks again

Established Contributor
BrokaToe

Re: Discover IT and Apartment Approval

snwfair1 wrote:

I was instantly approved for a Discover It card with a $7,500 limit today!!!! This is my first rewards card and first credit card with a more than a $1,000 limit. I was also approved for an amazing apartment in New York, which is the main reason I started rebuilding my credit. I would like to say thank you to everyone who posts information and advice to this forum. Without Myfico forum I don't know if I would have reached my goal of getting an apartment and rewards credit card. 

I now have the tools to manage and responsibility use credit cards!

Thanks again

Wow, that's great! Congrats on the Discover and Apartment!!! :smileyvery-happy:

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
09Lexie

Re: Discover IT and Apartment Approval

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+